Feedback Christmas Contest 2019

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by ~NightHawk~, Dec 21, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

2. olandiano

olandiano User

[​IMG]

It isn"t started, but it is a very nice contest, i remember it from other years, great...Thank you.​

3. embas

embas User

I got a question for todays answer:
    Did I answer correctly if I just wrote "40" and not "level 40"?
    Please answer

4. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Hello embas,

of course "40" is correct as well.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

embas and olandiano like this.
  5. olandiano

olandiano User

Dear Airport Managers,

as it is Christmas soon, we have organized a Christmas Contest which will take place from December 24th 2019 to December 26th 2019 :).

We will ask one question per day in this thread.

Please submit your answer via this >>> form <<< on the day of the question until 10pm CET.

The prizes will be raffled at the end of each single day of the contest.

In the form, you can select whether you want to donate your prize to an other player (in case you win something).
    If you don't want to donate your prize, you can leave the last two fields blank.

Please keep in mind that each account may only participate once a day and give your answer in English!

You can give any feedback on this Christmas Contest here:
    https://board-en.skyrama.com/threads/christmas-contest-2019.12117/

Please remember that the moderator team has organized this Christmas Contest but the prizes will be donated by Bigpoint.

We wish you good luck and a Merry Christmas! :)

Your Skyrama Team

[​IMG]

To all the moderators from Skyrama for this present.

6. Hi.
    After 3 days of competition, it is curious how lucky are different players who have repeated prize. To be a raffle with the right answers ... how lucky are they ... anyway ... there I leave it.
    Hala ... Happy 2020

Congratulations to the winners

jank1961 and olandiano like this.
  7. Kimmy

Kimmy User

been on here since day one and I won for the first time, yes how lucky we are :)
    Best regards Kim Jørgen Norway

8. phboos

phboos User

Allthough i did not win it was nice to have the contest.Just like the dutch national lotery i'm not verry lucky for winning prices.:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.