Will the game end on December 31, 2020?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by BLONDI2011, Sep 5, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BLONDI2011

BLONDI2011 User

OMG,Even in such little things there are mistakes.
    Again, please, let Bigpoint officially announce future plans for Skyrama. Will the game end on December 31, 2020?
    ... because Adobe Flash is running out, are there other solutions?!

...honestly, I don't have the strength to ask anymore xD

Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
  2. Lila1883

Lila1883 User

All of us regular players want to know. And unfortunately, no one at BigPoint reports anything.

BLONDI2011 and seanmartin like this.
  3. olandiano

olandiano User

Let us pray ( i don,t know how to do that) we get on New-Years eve a present from Skyrama, everything from skyrama is in HTML 5. The game start in a new event, with new XXL Planes water and heli also, that event start with al new planes, and everybody get 1500 Aircash for a bonus. And if you go a level higher , you get as a present aircash for the same level. For example, you arrived on level 61 , you get 61 Aircash and a hangar place in all the hangars. Come on, lets dream about that.

[​IMG]

BLONDI2011, Lila1883, embas and 4 others like this.
  4. seanmartin

seanmartin User

Bigpoint will say nothing until the last day, they don't want to lose lots of players and most of all money :)

5. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Hello guys,

we ask for any information on a regular basis and as soon as we get some, we will share them you. I know that December isn't far away anymore, but we can not do more than asking.
    Nevertheless, I think that also Bigpoints intention and desire is to make the game running also after the end of Adobe Flash.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

6. LSSK

LSSK User

imho, I think that BP will do same thing as they did on other game - they launch their custom "web player" that contains Flash - easiest and laziest way to save game.

BLONDI2011 likes this.
  7. ranger2218

ranger2218 User

I'm honestly surprised that Bigpoint hasn't ventured off into the world of mobile phone gaming. I think they would have an amazing following and I am sure it shouldn't be that difficult to make things cross-compatible. But what am I to say? I have no experience with that type of programming!

BLONDI2011 likes this.
  8. BLONDI2011

BLONDI2011 User

I'm glad you're normal in this forum and understand the players.

p.s. Polish moderators used the power and tormented Polish players, I'm glad that the Polish forum is gone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Olandiano you know I have a soft spot for you because you are Italian:oops: :D

Edit Flight-Attendan: Posts merged, please avoid duplicate posts using the edit function, thank you.

Last edited by moderator: Sep 9, 2020
    olandiano likes this.
  9. Kimmy

Kimmy User

I think he is from Nederland.

BLONDI2011 likes this.
  10. olandiano

olandiano User

you are Italian, Really? :oops: :DBlondi,let me know, i am curious..:)

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
    BLONDI2011 likes this.
  11. BLONDI2011

BLONDI2011 User

I think so, I remember something, he had a different nick on the Dutch forum, so he's not Italian? ohhhh .... for me he is Italian, must be Italian:D:D:D

Me .... Italian? .... OFC no :cool::D:D

....but I love Italy very much, my mother is from Poland, my father is from Italy:))

Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
    dany2376, seanmartin and olandiano like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.