Support White screen

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by topgun123, Dec 1, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. topgun123

topgun123 User

Hallo everybody
    The game still doesn't work:(:( (one month)

From the support ... everything is silent (:mad:)

And soon there are the Christmas weeks with many interesting eventso_O
    Kind regards

olandiano and nighthawk727 like this.
  2. exacly , i sended an mensage to support asking whats going on , at the moment just silent

nighthawk727
    ID 13245826

topgun123 and olandiano like this.
  3. _caramon_

_caramon_ User

I usually use Opera... but it doesn't work

Last edited: Dec 15, 2022
    olandiano likes this.
  4. I'm using Chrome:
    Version 79.0.3945.88 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Opera:
    Version:73.0.3856.284

Update checker is disabled for both, otherwise the latest versions would be put in place.

5. olandiano

olandiano User

Good evening, i am sorry for all the players who can not play anymore. There are many players they are playing for many years and a lot with high levels. There are many friends from me , and they have payed a lot off money in those years.!! They can not playing now for weeks!! and it is almost X-mas, the best days for playing. In a few days they have not play with the bonus codes, 1 its already finish, and the other one almost. The support not answer nothing ( the technicals) . And till now they don't do anything. The players are waiting and waiting, but nothing at all. They are working on it...but what they are doing? Is there somebody with the technical support who can answer in English instead of Chinese? Its time that there is somebody in the headoffice who change the people that are working over there. There is nothing happened till now. Help the players who can not play anymore, or in a short time nobody wants and can't play anymore on Skyrama. Change the technician, there are a lot problems with the game...and they are not able to fix it. This message is for the headoffice in Germany, not for the mods, because they are very helpfull, but there hands are tied.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2022
    sercool, Alni, topgun123 and 2 others like this.
  6. If issue is with players running under Italian flag, not possible to change players to be located in some other country? At least a workaround if not a solution ...?

7. topgun123

topgun123 User

Good morning,
    what is the current version of skyrama? (used by players who manage to play)
    I have installed version 1.6.7 ..... is it correct?
    I ask because my problems started after the maintenance on 22/11/2022:confused:

greetings to all:)

olandiano likes this.
  8. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Hello topgun123,

yes, the version 1.6.7 is the latest Skyrama version. And as far as I know, this version was already rolled out a few months ago. The last maintenance period was not related to an update of the client.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

topgun123 and olandiano like this.
  9. topgun123

topgun123 User

Hello ~NightHawk~
    thanks for the reply

Kind regards
    topgun123

10. so today its completing 2 MONTHS and 3 WEEKS since the white screen problem began , an i still cant enter , PLS HELP when this torture will ends ????????

11. Biejeetje

Biejeetje User

Since there aren't that many accounts involved, I don't think they care that much. Surely it could otherwise have been solved by replacing the affected accounts with an account of the same level with the same stuff. Or at least that we heard something about how things were going. You don't fool me that after such a long time this couldn't have been resolved. Very disappointing this.

olandiano and topgun123 like this.
  12. topgun123

topgun123 User

Good morning everyone,
    I too was thinking these days of asking if it could be solved just like this:cool::
    - save all account data (level, PE, aircash, planes, etc)
    - delete the account with the problem
    - create/reload the account again by entering all the data (level, PE, aircash, planes, etc.) as before
    I don't understand very little about computer science:(, but it also seemed like a good solution in my opinion:rolleyes:

Kind regards

olandiano likes this.
  13. If one of the users who cannot access his/her account, wants me to try accessing account from Chrome / Flash Player please let me know.

14. hello????????????????????????, is there anyone of the support taking care of the problem ????????????????????????????????????? , near of 3 MONTHS and this bug still persists , really Skyrama ? you guys give up ?????????????????????? i will never play again ????? is really that ????????????????

15. topgun123

topgun123 User

12/23/2022
    .....still nothing.....:(:(:(:(:mad:

Last edited: Dec 24, 2022
    olandiano likes this.
  16. topgun123

topgun123 User

12/24/2022
    Good morning,
    I hoped until the end that the BP technicians would do everything possible to find a solution, and I also hoped that the programmers would make an extra effort to let us play at Christmas.:(:(:(
    Nothing!!!!!!

We are losing so many events (XP x2/x3/x4/x5/x6 ; bonus code; etc) and, personally, I don't even have the possibility to communicate with the players on my list.
    Ugly !!!!!!!

When will an official statement arrive??

Kind regards

sercool and olandiano like this.
  17. alicante2

alicante2 User

Hello, I think I found a solution, at least it works for me.

First, I play from the installed client.
    When the page asks you about cookies, block them all and reload page, clear cache just in case too.

It works for me and it's the only way I can play, every time you start the game check the cookies in the privacy button at the bottom right.

Hope i can help someone with this, greetings to all ;)

olandiano and _caramon_ like this.
  18. _caramon_

_caramon_ User

no, look... i always block cookies... it's not that, it still doesn't work

olandiano likes this.
  19. topgun123

topgun123 User

Hello alicante2,
    thanks for your suggestion;) but.... this solution seems to work for black screen users... but not for white screen users:(
    (strange skyrama stuff:confused::rolleyes:)

Kind regards:)

olandiano likes this.
  20. where`s the solution ???????????????????? the problem still persist , HELLO?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? CMOOONNNNNN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.