Weirdy Wednesday

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by jank1961, Nov 7, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jank1961

jank1961 User

.... i do not know if it's me or just because it's wednesday.... but i have seen really weirdy things happen today.... first i have to log on / off every half hour to see who has the airport green light on.... & even though the greenlight is on you can't count on that your buddies are really there.... 2nd thing is that buddies disappear from the buddylist just like that.... even after we have exhanged flights & seen the heart counter goes up.... after another log off / log in.... the buddy is not in your buddylist anymore & all the exchanged flights / hearts is lost for good.... i've seen a lot of strange things going on in this game.... but lately i've seen more & more bugs & flaws.... hope that someone will take the time to explain it to me & help me out with this.... will be very much appreciated.... thanks in advance.... greetings ;-)

firehawk69, Norway and olandiano like this.
  2. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Hello jank1961,

the actualization of the green light in the buddy list has always been a bit random. Maybe wednesday was just a really bad day so that it took very much time until it would actualize by itself.
    Concerning the second issue, can you exclude that the buddy deleted you?

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

jank1961 likes this.
  3. jank1961

jank1961 User

Hi NightHawk.... funny cuz i never have had any kind of issues like this with the game before.... clearing my cache have helped a little but not complete.... thanks for that anyway.... still having issues with the airport light of my buddies.... & now please correct if i am wrong.... regarding the buddy list.... deleting buddies is that not only from the buddies side that goes or said in another way....if a buddy delete me will he disappear from my buddy list ? thanks in advance for your reply.... greetings ;-)

4. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Yes, if a buddy deletes you from his list, he will also disappear from your list :rolleyes:.

jank1961 likes this.
  5. jank1961

jank1961 User

Thank you NightHawk.... that is very good to know.... wish you a sweet sunday.... greetings ;-)

olandiano and ~NightHawk~ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.