There is no service cargo pad M in the shop anymore...

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by T1902T, May 9, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T1902T

T1902T User

I got a mission to buy one service pad for medium cargo planes, but cant find it in the "Air Service Buildings" tab. So where should I look?

and question Nr:2 Where do I enter the bonus code? :)

Thanks in Advance

2. johan-69

johan-69 User

Hello,
    go to airside buildings the you find it

go to settings first item on top

good luck

3. T1902T

T1902T User

Thanks for the help but i cant find the service pad there so im guessing its a bug?

4. olandiano

olandiano User

You have right, there isn,t in the shop anymore...i have looked for it also..very strange...

5. olandiano

olandiano User

Somebody have a problem, he need the it , and i have look , but there isn't..!!!

6. I have a quest buy medium cardo bay but i can not find it anywhere. where do i buy it?????
    I have looked all threw the airside buildings and there is nothing i see the small cargo and large cargobays but no Medium

Last edited: May 9, 2021
  7. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Hello guys,

yes, it seems that the medium cargo bay disappeared from the shop with the start of the event. We have reported the problem, so hopefully it will be back soon.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

kaczmar188 and olandiano like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.