Technical error

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by BrideElena, Mar 2, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrideElena

BrideElena User

Hello!

Just got this error several times when servicing xs cargo planes :eek:

2. BrideElena

BrideElena User

THis error happens every 2 minutes or so :eek::eek::eek:

Name: BrideElena, User ID: 13282585

Last edited: Mar 2, 2020
  3. jank1961

jank1961 User

Lulu°°° and BrideElena like this.
  4. BrideElena

BrideElena User

jank1961 likes this.
  5. Flight-Attendant

Flight-Attendant Board Administrator Team Skyrama

Hello BrideElena,

your cache has been cleared, if this did not help, please contact support. :)

You got this answer >>> here <<< too, unfortunately we can't help with bigger problems.:(

Kind regards,
    Flight-Attendant

Lulu°°°, olandiano and BrideElena like this.
  6. BrideElena

BrideElena User

Hello
    Flight-Attendant, thank you :)

It didn't help. The support team can't help either haha

7. Dave11116

Dave11116 User

I have had this same error more than 10 times today on Google chrome but if I play on internet explorer I do not get it. Is this a Google issue then??

BrideElena likes this.
  8. Flight-Attendant

Flight-Attendant Board Administrator Team Skyrama

Hello Dave11116,

I also use Google Chrome, the game runs without problems.

Kind regards,
    Flight-Attendant

BrideElena likes this.
  9. Dave11116

Dave11116 User

Then why do I get these technical errors every 2 mins but when I load it on internet explorer I have not had 1

BrideElena likes this.
  10. BrideElena

BrideElena User

:mad::mad::mad::mad: Guess why I hate ie. I tried like 10 times to install flash there.
    The game isn't loading on mozillal either. Yes, I've read FAQ. Yes I know how to update and enable it. THe bird loads, the game does not.

Got the latest IE. The game is working on it

Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
    Trackplus likes this.
  11. Janina0971

Janina0971 User

I have the same problem this morning - a recurring technical error

BrideElena likes this.
  12. BrideElena

BrideElena User

Janina, try Internet Explorer

13. SodomAir

SodomAir User

The last 3 days when I log in I stay only for 3-4 minutes and then it kick me out nd send me tis message :"
    Technical error
    Oops, there was a technical error. Reload the game again!".

I had already clear my cache memory!

Regards SodomAir ( 6526027)

BrideElena likes this.
  14. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Hello SodomAir,

if you are using Google Chrome for playing, please try a different browser. Chrome seems to have problems at the moment.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

SodomAir and BrideElena like this.
  15. SodomAir

SodomAir User

Thx it works fine again :)
    Greetzzz SodomAir

16. jank1961

jank1961 User

Hello Everyone.. Hmmm ? my Skyrama heart bleeds reading all these issues & problems you all seem to have with the game.. well i have the technial failure too from time to time but at least i know why.. it usually happens when i have been using the flyby's too much.. all the returning flyby's + returning planes + incoming planes all causes the game to crash.. now with that said here is what i discovered during the last event.. frostbite.. at first you should know i use firefox with strict browsing.. this prevents tracking & coockies from being stored in my cache.. since this setting was enabled i never had the use of getting my cache cleared again.. turn of the animations.. remove all decorations & service add.. since all these changes i made the game has been running better than ever.. even with the quickservice turned on every day.. in my hopes that this might be a little helpful to you all & that you will be able to fix if not all at least some of your problems with the game.. my best wishes to you all & happy flying ;-)

ps! We All Love Skyrama.. it is flawless & has no bugs.. it just develops random features ;-)

17. BrideElena

BrideElena User

Hello Jank1961 :)

I think we all use fly-byes, even the ones who have no technical errors. Besides, how else can we communicate? Not many of my buddies write on the forum

My chrome & flash were up to date yesterday. I've got the newest version of chrome today. And still no luck with it. I'm playing on IE

jank1961 likes this.
  18. jank1961

jank1961 User

Hi BrideElena ;-) i know all we have is the flyby's.. & the forum.. ask more of your buddies to use the forum together with you just as i have done with mine.. we absolutely need a chat & that has been up in forum many times.. we can only hope the developers will give us the chat someday.. until then we all should use forum more.. we will all benefit from this. especially the experience & help from user to user.. someone should make a lasting post with the subject user to user help.. about your issues & problems with ie i am unable to help you.. as mentioned in my post above i use firefox & it almost runs the game without getting the technical error.. only when too many flyby's + returning planes + incoming planes is in the que at the same time.. what i do is i log out from time to time to prevent this technical error.. the sign of the cashcow getting slower is telling me it is time to log out.. all for now.. may you solve the issues you have with the game & ie.. have a nice time.. kind regards Jan ;-)

Last edited: Mar 5, 2020
    BrideElena and Trackplus like this.
  19. BrideElena

BrideElena User

jank1961 likes this.
  20. jank1961

jank1961 User

BrideElena.. you are welcome.. my pleasure.. have a nice time.. kind regards Jan ;-)

BrideElena likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.