Feedback Skyrama Birthday Contest

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by ~NightHawk~, Jun 3, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. olandiano

olandiano User

~NightHawk~ likes this.
  2. bill88t

bill88t User

Hi, I had already seen the answer online, but the number of passengers when I visit airports is max. 15, not 5. Please check the accuracy of the suggested answer. It makes no difference how many passengers you collect or the level of the visited airport.

3. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Hello bill88t,

no, the maximum number of passengers is 5. I just tried it again and got 5 passengers, not more.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

olandiano likes this.
  4. bill88t

bill88t User

Unbelievable! Yesterday I visited about 20 airports and got invariably 15 passengers. Today I tried visiting 2 airports and received only 5 passengers. How can that be?

5. edwin2

edwin2 User

they tricked you ;) lol

D-vitamin likes this.
  6. boertje1

boertje1 User

I also had 15 passengers each time I visited another airport !!! :eek::mad:o_O

embas likes this.
  7. RegginaAir

RegginaAir User

yes me too i tak5 15 passengers

8. olandiano

olandiano User

Hi, do do i, Always the max from 5, not more.

9. BocciaAir

BocciaAir User

hi. i dont understand 5. qustion :(
    help you?
    thanks

szarvasferi and olandiano like this.
  10. olandiano

olandiano User

Hi Boccia, i can help you a bit. If you send planes to someone you don,t know, you have to go to the world map, and then you see all the country,s. Put your mouse on one country, it does not matter what country, and then you see a plane who brings you cargo. And that plane is on all country,s. Go look in the shop, and you see the name off that plane.But look very well. :)

embas, Norway and szarvasferi like this.
  11. BocciaAir

BocciaAir User

thanks

olandiano likes this.
  12. Norway

Norway User

Bingo at last, thanks :)

olandiano likes this.
  13. apa55

apa55 User

Take care of the engine ;)

olandiano likes this.
  14. olandiano

olandiano User

Hello Nighthawk, i liked this birthday game , but i have something to complane (as Always:D)
    Because it i was'nt very fair. In Germany they play also this game, but other questions, but there can write and read everybody in their own language. And here are 90% players they can not write o read difficulty in English. It was more fair that the questions in Germany also was in Inglish.
    Kind regards,
    olandiano

~NightHawk~ likes this.
  15. Thalys545

Thalys545 User

Hello all
    I like this contest :) Good Job Skyrama! :)

Unfortunately I was 1minute too late for the last question.
    I think it was the M-Supercaro. The contest is over so it's no spoiler alert;)

~NightHawk~ likes this.
  16. ~NightHawk~

Hello olandiano,

of course you are right in some way. Nevertheless English is the most meaningful language to understand each other here and we can not post the questions in 20 different languages :rolleyes:. And I think (and can also see from the answers) that almost all players who participated were able to understand them :).

Hello Thalys545,

yes it was the Rama-M-SuperCargo :cool:. But don't worry, everyone who has at least given one correct answer overall has chances to win something ;).

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

olandiano and Thalys545 like this.
  17. dany2376

dany2376 User

... it's true you get 15 passengers

18. Why is this forum not in Dutch but now in English?
    In the Dutch it was better to understand for me and a bunch of others!

19. olandiano

olandiano User

Because its better for everybody to talk other languages. We are going for the world.:D

~NightHawk~ likes this.
  20. ~NightHawk~

Hello pindakaas23,

Bigpoint decided to close all language forums except for the English and the German last summer. Therefore there are only those two left.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.