Feedback Skyrace Weeks Event 2020

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by ~NightHawk~, Sep 2, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Dear Airport Managers,

we know that it is just a flashback again but please post here any feedback on the Skyrace Weeks Event 2020!

Your Skyrama Team

olandiano, D-vitamin and Lila1883 like this.
  2. supreme34

supreme34 User

Mega-Cupid Plus 500 is too low ... !!! Make 1000 ... !!! ( this is an irony )

Last edited: Sep 2, 2020
  3. olandiano

olandiano User

:eek::eek:...Why...

we know that it is just a flashback again but please post here any feedback on the Skyrace Weeks Event 2020!

Your Skyrama Team[/QUOTE]

Thanks Nighthawk, its better then nothing,we are use to it the last 3 years..Its not your fault o the other mods..:)
    There are also 2 XXL planes in..:D

4. supreme34

supreme34 User

Thanks Nighthawk, its better then nothing,we are use to it the last 3 years..Its not your fault o the other mods..:)
    There are also 2 XXL planes in..:D[/QUOTE]

You ask why? 500 too little? Not all players have thousands of planes like you ... Unfortunately, collecting is not easy. Also this post is about Skyrace Weeks Event 2020 .. Not about a different topic or plane .. I'm not talking about the page administrators. For game makers who don't show themselves a return and aren't interested in us and the game

Olia-Tox and vesnicab76 like this.
  5. olandiano

olandiano User

You ask why? 500 too little? Not all players have thousands of planes like you ... Unfortunately, collecting is not easy. Also this post is about Skyrace Weeks Event 2020 .. Not about a different topic or plane .. I'm not talking about the page administrators. For game makers who don't show themselves a return and aren't interested in us and the game[/QUOTE]
    First, I think you don,t understand me, i asked you why they must cost 1000 instead of 500. For me is 200 better instead of 1000. And second, who told you that i have thousands of planes? Thats a mistake.

vesnicab76 and supreme34 like this.
  6. supreme34

supreme34 User

First, I think you don,t understand me, i asked you why they must cost 1000 instead of 500. For me is 200 better instead of 1000. And second, who told you that i have thousands of planes? Thats a mistake.[/QUOTE]
    ahhh i guess this is a misunderstanding ... because 500 is too low, there is irony when I say 1000 units ... (!) sign was for that irony :) Sorry for being misunderstood. Certainly there are more planes than most players;) Don't you think 500 units are too much for this plane ?? Doesn't it make more sense to have 300?

olandiano likes this.
  7. olandiano

olandiano User

I understand it now, sorry also for misunderstanding :)i think also 300 is better, but also 200 . Then the players with a few planes can take them also..
    Have a nice evening..

BLONDI2011 and supreme34 like this.
  8. supreme34

supreme34 User

you are welcome, good evening;)

BLONDI2011 and olandiano like this.
  9. -NewBlood-

-NewBlood- User

Finally an event where I am interested in some of the planes. Shame there's no new planes though. Seems like we will never see any new content anymore..

BrideElena, Kimmy and D-vitamin like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.