Question before giving good idea

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Blue_Star_Aîrlînes, Oct 20, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,
    I may have a very good idea, but first I should like to know if it would be better for Bigpoint if players were to play Skyrama more actively, even though they are free players who are unable or unwilling to spend money.
    I await your reply with kind regards ;)

Norway likes this.
  2. Norway

Norway User

spit it out, you have said A now say B :)

3. I first need an answer to my question, if the answer is yes, then you will read my idea here later,
    & .... Patience is a virtue ;)

4. olandiano

olandiano User

I try to answer you...
    The answer i give you is NO, because Bigpoint need money to make the game, and they don,t work for nothing like everybody.
    Second, if you want to play you can play for nothing, thats up to you if you want to spend money. But if you want more planes in your hangars , you need money for that. They don,t give you the money, like everybody.

Norway likes this.
  5. I think your answer is a bit too negative and premature. It is precisely my intention to take both parties (players & playmaker) into account in a positive way. And I know that Bigpoint is a company that should be able to earn.
    However, from players who have played and are no longer there, they do not deserve anything.
    I'd rather wait for a moderator's answer :)

6. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Hello Blue_Star_Aîrlînes,

I think each player has to decide the "payment question" for himself. Of course, both kinds of players are welcome in our community, no matter whether they invest money or not. The more players join, the better for the community.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

olandiano likes this.
  7. Ok thanx, I will present my idea at the idea pool ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.