Problems after maintenance work

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Flight-Attendant, Feb 9, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nono28

Nono28 User

A week and still no fix.
    Even when i take a plane out of my hangar i get thrown out.

ZERO FUN TO PLAY? REALLY A SHAME.

2. Sorry to bother you again. But again we have the same when we go to the planes to get the parts he gives us again we have to restart the game, is there someone responsible to answer us why these things are happening? But when will there be a solution?!!!!

3. dyllan30m

dyllan30m User

4. Technical error
    A technical error has occurred. Please restart the game.

5. Nono28

Nono28 User

i have patience, but this patience has a limit.

we are left without an answer, yet not complicate to say what is wrong.

PLEASE GIVE US ANSWERS.

Myrtve likes this.
  6. right now i still have 2000 airplanes in the air and i'm not that patient myself to land them under those circumstances.

my only problem is that i always need to find the cause and a short term solution... :rolleyes:

Ainyska likes this.
  7. Ainyska

Ainyska User

I have an idea for compensation, after you finally fix it, 7 days of QS and 1000 air cash :);), because it's really stupid, in 10 years I can't remember such a massive outage o_O:(

Myrtve likes this.
  8. dyllan30m

dyllan30m User

it seems that the problem has been solved...
    it didn't give me any more errors.. I hope it stays that way... we are waiting for the rewards

Myrtve likes this.
  9. I agree with you. The game works again.

10. bojour

bojour User

It,s back, but I noticed all of my ENGINEERING Parts are gone...Everything is ZERO....:mad::mad:...More Problems

Myrtve likes this.
  11. dyllan30m

dyllan30m User

and mine...everything is on 0

Myrtve likes this.
  12. Nono28

Nono28 User

yeaaahhhhh

I want to say it was time.

My airport is open :D

Myrtve and François85 like this.
  13. viktor402

viktor402 User

Landing works, buying planes works, everything I try works. So good news.
    Unfortunately all my tuning parts are gone, all set to 0.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 23, 2023
    Myrtve likes this.
  14. dyllan30m

dyllan30m User

I collect from the planes and then it returns to zero

15. Sjakie150

Sjakie150 User

good evening, I am having problems getting aircraft from the assembly hall + upgrading them. I've already lost a plane because it wasn't updated.
    Kind regards from sjakie150

16. Myrtve

Myrtve User

hi everyone, i have the same problem. All parts in the aircraft workshop are at 0. I'm really angry and pissed off. This is not normal anymore. Solve one problem and they will do another. These people are completely incompetent.

17. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Hello guys,

another fix went live today afternoon and until now it seems that it solved the problems with the current technical failures when servicing a planes or just doing nothing and collecting passengers.

We did already notice as well that the tuning parts in the engineering bay switched to zero. This affects all players, we have already forwarded this new problem. Please do not write any tickets to support concerning this issue, they can not help you with that. The technicians will need to have a look on that.

But I think the most important thing is that the game finally seems to run again.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

olandiano likes this.
  18. Sjakie150

Sjakie150 User

Hello everyone, I have the same problem. All parts in the aircraft workshop are 0. I am really angry and pissed off. This is no longer normal. Solve one problem and they will do the other.
    And you would like to ensure that the parts that have now been unjustly removed come back. I now always have technical malfunctions that no longer make me happy. Good luck, I would like to see an answer.

Myrtve likes this.
  19. dyllan30m

dyllan30m User

I collect the items from the planes..and after a while it returns to zero again

Myrtve likes this.
  20. vargo76

vargo76 User

No technical errors, that's good. However, along with the engineering bay being reset to zero every time you log in, I've just realized that after serving over 200 planes I didn't collect one single event coin. After reloading I could see that the event is no longer running.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2023
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.