Problems after maintenance work

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Flight-Attendant, Feb 9, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cody071999

cody071999 User

I still have an airplane stuck on my map, dunno if it's something I have to wait for in an upcoming update or not.
    On another note I would like to ask the devs or the forum admins, if you can provide any information about the plane parts, basically a follow up because for what I've seen so far the players only get replied with a "we are working on it" sorta thing, and that same information I am looking for is if the bug is just something on the client side, or if it's on the server side and affected the parts that the players had, simply putting, the parts that players collected are gone forever? or they are still safe and it's just a "visual" bug?

Best Regards Cody071999.

Myrtve, biry1226 and topgun123 like this.
  2. -NewBlood-

-NewBlood- User

Hello, all of my upgrade parts in the engineering bay are gone and everything is at zero. I can see I am not the only one. What a shame when I just wanted to return to this game after months :(
    -NewBlood- ID: 2035428

3. trelaras82

trelaras82 User

Hello, all of my upgrade parts in the engineering bay are gone and everything is at zero. I can see I am not the only one.And me i have the same problem
    Όνομα: trelaras82, UserID: 12845515

4. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Hello cody071999,

the plane should now be back in your hangar again.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

topgun123 likes this.
  5. Ahoj,mám problém s buglíma letadlama na ranwey. Reset nepomáhá. Mužete mi to opravit?
    Hi, i dont know what to do with the bugle planes on the runway. I reset since yesterday and nothing.

6. Flight-Attendant

Flight-Attendant Board Administrator Team Skyrama

Hello Brilliancee,

please restart your game and see if your issue is now resolved.

Kind regards,
    Flight-Attendant

topgun123 likes this.
  7. biry1226

biry1226 User

Hello Mindenki!
    Amíg nem kapom vissza az elkobzott alkatrészeket, addig egy fillért sem költök a játékra. Nem veszek gépeket és nem költök gyors ellátásra, amíg van tartalékom, azt elhasználom.
    Jó játék volt 2017-ig, szerettem, de mára már unalmassá vált.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2023
    Myrtve likes this.
  8. trelaras82

trelaras82 User

WE CAN'T UPGRADE STE AIRPLANES BECAUSE THEY ARE LOST THE PARTS!!!!
    SOMEBODY TO FIXED IT!!!!!!

Όνομα: trelaras82, UserID: 12845515

Myrtve likes this.
  9. hugom70

hugom70 User

Hi, seem to have the same problem than trelaras82, all parts in my inventory disapear, reset to 0, please can you do something about it ?
    User: hugom70
    Id:10798575

Thank you !

Myrtve likes this.
  10. dyllan30m

dyllan30m User

when is the next event..?

11. gijs00x

gijs00x User

ive got planes which 'are not in your hangar' but they are nowhere to be found. not on the map, i cannot land them or start them. theyre there but theyre not..

12. Flight-Attendant

Flight-Attendant Board Administrator Team Skyrama

Hello gijs00x,

please restart your game and see if your issue is now resolved.

Kind regards,
    Flight-Attendant

13. charlie15

charlie15 User

Hey there
    I'm just curious on a couple things. First, how long does it take to find an issue in coding that you guys wrote? (Specifically the plane upgrades issues). There are alot of developers that play the game, that offer help and suggestions, which seem to be ignored. And as a developer myself, I know my code backwards and forwards, and if there's an issue with something, you usually have an idea of where the problem lies, or can work it out relatively quickly. Is there only one developer working on the issue? None at all?
    Would it be the worst thing to add the coding of the area you believe is the issue, to a forum so those with the knowledge can go through it and find where the issues may lie? Because it seems like there are alot of people with the knowledge, that love the game, thst would happily help.
    Also wondering why your customers here arnt really being kept in the loop on what's happening... even if it's just a quick post stating you still havnt found the issue, but you're continuing to look. A post like this takes 2 minutes, and a post every couple of days would make the world of difference on the amount of complaints recieved. Most of us just want to know it's still being looked into. An update every couple days would help with that.
    Lastly, is there a reason no one answers the common questions:
    Will we get our parts back once this is fixed? And, will we get compensation for these constant issues?
    Alot of people had a heap of parts, and alot paid for parts not knowing there was an issue (including myself). It's not unrealistic to want to know if we will get these back when, and if, the parts issues are fixed. Do you not know?
    You have a large following of regular and loyal players. Who spend hard earned money, and put alot of time into something you created. And in return, all anyone asks for is some regular updates so they can play your game even more. That doesn't seem like alot to ask for, in my opinion.
    Just my personal view, but I hope we get more regular updates on these issues

14. bojour

bojour User

@charlie15 Hence the reason why I am not investing money on purchasing any items other than QS at this point.. Too much uncertainty is surrounding this issue that is going on for almost 2 months and no clear answers....Not making much sense at this point...

Myrtve likes this.
  15. HelinVRU

HelinVRU User

Same problem. It resets every time I log into the game. I've just realized.:oops:

Name: HelinVRU, ID: 12724738

Thank you.

16. creep2000

creep2000 User

same problem

name creep2000
    thanks

17. maontje

maontje User

Why don't we get updates on the parts issue. Looks like BP does not care about that.

-NewBlood- and Myrtve like this.
  18. Sjakie150

Sjakie150 User

I have the same problem, would love it if it was solved. I'm afraid many of the players will be canceling their accounts if there isn't an answer soon from the bigpoint/skyrama mods

Myrtve likes this.

19. Szia!Játszál már velem.Te küldesz én küldök gépeket nem lenne jó?

20. Hello! You're right, but these German developers don't understand bugs and don't know how to deal with them. There are a lot of people who make games, but forget that if there's one bug, the others will follow, no will solve the problem by itself. Look at the Bigpoint group, how many of them do you think there are, mainly women, do they understand such errors? None of them are worth a shit, if there is an error, the game is rushed and then more and more errors occur. I say, if they can't fix these errors, then they will close the store. I asked the admins 9 times to give me the development of the game, but not a single one gives a damn. There haven't been any good planes that I like for quite a few years, there aren't any events like that anymore which have never been before. These German developers are equal to zero.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.