Нужна помощь

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Riks111, Mar 22, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riks111

Riks111 User

Hello everyone! I'm new to the game, there are a lot of questions! Is there a Russian forum or chat? who to contact with questions in the game? thanks for the early

2. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Hello Riks111,

questions concerning the game can be posted >>> here <<<.

A thread for Russian native speakers does also exist and is available >>> here <<<.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

olandiano likes this.
  3. Riks111

Riks111 User

Good day! there are several questions about the game! First, the game does not unfold in full screen! Second, I can’t do the task - "Send back XS Turbo" What am I doing wrong? or how is this task done correctly? Third, the password is not saved in the game !!!! you must enter a password every time you log in! PS I will be glad to answer! By the way, my father wants and cannot play because of the small screen and the fact that the password must be entered every time! Thank you in advance

Kimmy likes this.
  4. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Hello Riks111,

the full screen mode for the new application is currently still under construction. To send back planes means to send back a plane which has been sent from a buddy to you. It does not mean to land an own plane and put it back to the hangar again.
    Furthermore you can save a password for logging in by clicking "Settings -> My credentials" (or similar) in the application.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.