Support no double EP

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by mash_013, Apr 5, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mash_013

mash_013 User

Sent my planes to a well-known buddy yesterday, but now receive my planes without duplicate EPs,

I also removed chrome and installed Microsoft Edge, but here too I have the same problems

- when someone comes to visit me I will be thundered out

- if I send a self-written flyby I also get a technical problem.

I bought Ccleaner but apparently it cannot clear all cache

2. Norway

Norway User

It may help if you refresh until you see hearts, maybe 3 times. I get this problem but only when lots of players are online.

3. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Hello mash_013,

the issue is that the game has to "update" the status of the planes first. If you sent them out yesterday, logged out and now come back today, the game does not know whether they have been serviced or not when you log in.
    A good approximation for this "updating" is 200 planes every 30 seconds, but only when you do not do anything in the game. So, log in, wait 30 seconds for each 200 planes you have (maybe plus an additional buffer minute) and then you can start landing your planes and they all should have hearts (if the have been serviced by your buddy).

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

olandiano and jank1961 like this.
  4. mash_013

mash_013 User

Thanks ~NightHawk~,

the problem of duplicate EPs has been resolved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.