Bug My planes doesn't show up

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by sparkmind, Dec 3, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Good morning olandiano,

your caches are both cleared :).

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

olandiano likes this.
  2. olandiano

olandiano User

Thank you very much Nighthawk,

regards,
    olandiano

~NightHawk~ likes this.
  3. Hello!

What happened to the game? Slow, slow, slow:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Daan-PL and D-vitamin like this.
  4. D-vitamin

D-vitamin User

Hi!

Szarvasferi is right! The game is really slow nowadays.:(:mad:

Daan-PL and szarvasferi like this.
  5. Daan-PL

Daan-PL User

Half of my planes on the radar doesn't show up. Can someone clean my cache? thankyou.

Greetings,
    Daan-PL

6. ~NightHawk~

Your cache has been cleared.

If you use Google Chrome, I think that there are some problems with the Flashplayer in the newest browser version which make the game slow.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

D-vitamin likes this.
  7. Hello!

Google Chrome, Opera, Microsoft Edge, Firefox! All slow!!!

I know the official language of the forum is English, de én most mégis magyarul fogok írni! Gondolom van aki lefordítja majd (Métisz;)).
    Nem most kezdtem a játékot, ezért tudom mi szükséges ahoz hogy viszonylag hibamentesen tudjon futni a játék. Gyorsítótár, stb...minden törölve van ami törölhető! A pc és a net rendben van!
    Közel két hete veszem észre hogy a játék lassú, akadozik és lefagy! Írtam a supportra, finoman szólva le lettem pattintva!
    Kipróbáltam négy különböző böngészőt, de a játék mind a néggyel ugyan olyan lassú! Próbáltam éjszaka, hajnalban, napközben és este is. A hét minden napján! Szorgalmasan vásárlom a gyors ellátást! De miért ha nem tudok játszani???!!!
    Sajnos nem csak én vagyok egyedül ezzel a problémával, más játékosokat is érint!
    Gondolom ez a probléma is megoldható lenne, mint oly sok más!
    Sajnos ha a helyzet nem javul, akkor 5 év játék után(napi szinten, gyors ellátással) be fogom fejezni a játékot:(

Üdvözlettel: szarvasferi

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
  8. biry1226

biry1226 User

Nálam ugyanez a helyzet, 9 órától nem tudok belépni, nem tölti be a játékfelületet csak háromnegyedig.
    Választ még én sem kaptam. 2012 óta játszom, nem keveset költöttem rá.
    Azt hiszem követni fogom szarvasferi példáját.

Üdv: biry1226

audi80td, D-vitamin and szarvasferi like this.
  9. ~NightHawk~

I did not tried all those other browsers myself but they use the Adobe Flash Player as well as e.g. Chrome. And if there is something wrong with the actual Flash Player version it is no surprise that the game is also slow on other browsers. Nobody is forcing you to buy Quick Service when the game is not running well. I think, it is just a matter of time and the game will be fast again with the next or one of the next Flash Player versions. A similar problem occured already in 2016, the game was very slow for some time and after an update suddenly everything was good again. This is only my assumption, but I am very sure that it is no problem of the game itself because I know from a lot of players whose game is still running smoothly.

The stucking loading bar is an other kind of problem. Your server cache has been cleared, please try again now.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

Skyline^^ and D-vitamin like this.
  10. biry1226

biry1226 User

Thanks, but l can not get in.

D-vitamin, szarvasferi and audi80td like this.
  11. embas

embas User

Could you please clear my cache, because my game is lagging more than ever

12. Norway

Norway User

It Might help if you download flash player again, won't hurt :)

13. ~NightHawk~

Your cache has been cleared.

14. embas

embas User

Thanks
    thank you :D

15. mona7772

mona7772 User

Could you please clear my cache, because my game is lagging more than ever
    ID 179591​

16. ~NightHawk~

17. Alex7777

Alex7777 User

Sziasztok!

ID:340906
    Egy olyan jellegű problémám van, hogy tegnap amikor 3x nap volt épp, alul középen ahol a barát listám is van és amikor át váltok az érkező gépekre, ( saját, vagy baráti) nem a gépeket látom, hanem egy nagy szürke csíkot ami teljesen kitölti az egész alsó kis ablakomat. Mielőtt a törlésekkel jönnétek meg a Flash frissítésével, azokat már tegnap rögtön meg is csináltam. Mondjuk a Flash-t nem is tudtam frissíteni, mert a legfrissebb van a gépen. A gyorsító táram olyan üres hogy csak úgy vízhangozik az egész mint egy csarnok. Az összes böngészőt már ki próbáltam sőt, több gépen is megpróbáltam belépni más más op rendszerekkel win7, win10 asztali pc-ről laptop-ról. Az eredmény mindig ugyan az volt, a szürke csík a gépek helyett! Egy barátom repterére beléptem az én gépemről és láss csodát ott minden tökéletesen működött és látható volt számomra. Ugyanakkor a barátom is belépett az én repteremre az ő gépével és neki is ugyan azt produkálta mint nekem. Mivel minden nálam létező hibalehetőséget ki szűrtem, írtam a supportnak hogy segítsen (amire azóta sem kaptam érdemi választ kivéve persze azt a sablon szöveget amit mindig elküld ilyenkor) mert ez így nagyon nem jó! És ha már a nem jónál vagyunk, akkor szeretném megkérdezni hogy a tegnapi gyorsom és az a nem kevés TP, pénz, és minden más amitől elestem ezen hiba miatt azzal mi lesz? Mert azért tegnap mégis csak egy 3x TP nap volt. Ahogy ma is 2x es TP nap van és nem tudom használni a repteremet!!! Holott nem kevés pénzt áldozok havonta a játékra!

Előre is köszönöm a válaszotokat.

Ui: A képet sajna nem tudom hogy kell ide be másolni, de ha szükség van a képre akkor valahogy megoldom. Bár a fórum ezen részének épp az első hozzászólása tartalmaz egy pont ilyen képet amiről én is beszélek.

Hi!

ID:340906
    I have a problem with yesterday when it was 3x day, bottom in the middle where my friend list is, and when I switch to arriving machines (own or friendly) I do not see the machines but a big gray strip that completely fills the my whole lower window. Before you can come with the deletions by updating Flash, I did them right away yesterday. Say I can not update Flash because it is the latest on the machine. The accelerator field is so empty that it just sounds like a hall. I've already tried all the browsers, and I've tried to access other machines from win7, win10 desktop pc and laptop. The result was always the gray strip instead of machines! I went into a friend's plane from my plane and saw miracles there all worked perfectly and was visible to me. At the same time, my friend also entered my room with his machine and produced it for him as well. Since I have filtered all the possible mistakes that existed with me, I wrote the support to help (which I have not received any meaningful answer since then, of course, the template text you always send) because this is not so good! And if we are not good then I would like to ask you that yesterday's fast and the few TPs, money and everything else I've missed because of this mistake will be what? Because yesterday was only a 3x TP day yesterday. Just like 2x and TP days are now and I can not use the rep !!! There is not much money I donate on a monthly basis.

I thank you in advance for your answer.

Ui: I do not know how to copy this picture, but if you need the picture then somehow I can solve it. Although this section of the forum is just the first comment that contains a dot that I'm talking about.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
    naplemente, szarvasferi and D-vitamin like this.
  18. ~NightHawk~

Hello Alex7777,

the support guys have cleared your cache. The planes should now be visible again.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

Alex7777 likes this.
  19. mona7772

mona7772 User

Thank you , ~NightHawk~ :)

~NightHawk~ likes this.
  20. Alex7777

Alex7777 User

Szia NightHawk. Köszönöm a segítséget már működik. Viszont egy olyan kérdésem még lenne, hogy a tegnap előtti gyorsom akkor az oda lett?

Hi NightHawk. Thanksgiving is already working. Anyway, would a question be that the fast before yesterday was then there?

D-vitamin likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.