Bug My planes doesn't show up

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by sparkmind, Dec 3, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sparkmind

sparkmind User

[​IMG]

The same is happening with my friends tab. Everything else seems to work though.

2. -Dexac-

-Dexac- Board Administrator Team Skyrama

3. sisi67

sisi67 User

The same here, I can't fly :-(

4. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Please clear your browser cache and try once again :).

5. Norway

Norway User

The game has been unuseable all weekend, don't help clearing browser. something needs fixing at Skyrama. I notice when I buy QS the game counter can't handle the XL planes and then the game crashes. Kind regards Besse.

firehawk69 likes this.
  6. cupid151

cupid151 User

You continually give us tech errors then After loading still cannot see buddy planes or your own planes

firehawk69 likes this.
  7. olandiano

olandiano User

Hai NightHawk, dai, don't say this please, you know as well we know , that is not the problem,come on. There are no tecnical persons anymore with BP. Its the game that is not working anymore. Everything goes wrong, also when you place the passengers buildings when you relogged again , there are gone again. its not our pc,s, its BP. The game is not working anymore,only the happy hour. Also support cannot help you anymore, they do the same as you moderators, writing a mail to the headquarter for fixing the problems,because the mods and support its not allowed anymore to help.Also with the glass we lost, you don, t get it back.I have write to the English support and my ticket arrived to the Dutch, have to do it again,ad its the same. Loosing only your time, and there is nobody to help you.And thats not your fault , its that nice lady on the bermuda,s with our money.And the game is bleeding to death.
    Have a nice day, and thanks that you try to help the players.

8. ~NightHawk~

Hello olandiano,

a grey plane bar as described above can often be solved by clearing the players server cache by the support guys.
    They have also done that in this case and the planes at the account were visible again. Clearing the players browser cache by the player himself is just recommended to have completely empty caches.

So, in this case the problem could be solved - and there is no reason to don't tell the player that.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

9. Norway

Norway User

I agree everyone I know has problems with the game, and nobody at BP can fix the game. Best regards Besse

olandiano likes this.
  10. bkkk

bkkk User

I also cant see the planes who are send to me! I cleard several times my cache, dosn't work! regards
    bkkk

Norway likes this.
  11. Good morning, I'm having the same issue, can someone please clear my ingame caches? Thanks!

12. flightzero

flightzero User

I cannot play too. I have several times cleared my browser and history.
    Please clear my ingame cache. Thank you.

13. ~NightHawk~

The grey plane bars should have disappeared now. Please try again :rolleyes:.

flightzero likes this.
  14. I have indeed my incoming plane-bar's back, thanks!

~NightHawk~ likes this.
  15. fly-magic

fly-magic User

with me, the problem still has a grey bar

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
    Norway likes this.
  16. flightzero

flightzero User

My grey bar is back, but i still have a problem. My planes doesn't count the ep's, no snowflakes and they keep standing on their blocks while i use qs today.

Norway likes this.
  17. Yeah, same here (plane bar is grey) despite clearing my cookies and cache.
    I cannot even place a ticket now.
    This game is a wreck.

Norway likes this.
  18. psyom

psyom User

My cache is clean and i have the same bug.

19. bkkk

bkkk User

Here the airport is back in business!
    thx
    bkkk

20. ligetijuli

ligetijuli User

Öt órája nem tudok játszani, szürke az műszerfalon, és gyorsellátáson vagyok. SOS!!

BpLisztFerencAirport likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.