Feedback Movie-Star-Flashback

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by Air-Base, Sep 12, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kleckulka

kleckulka User

Hello
    And what is the decision of dev team to the discontent of the players?

firehawk69, embas and Norway like this.
  2. embas

embas User

Could we have an event like Arctic Skies Weeks Event again? This was an event where you could get a L-plane, I would like more events with L-planes.

The Movie-Star-Flashback Event has been an event that most people haven't liked very much, because there are only old planes that we've had before. And most people would like a new event with new planes that we haven't seen before. But some people like this event to, because they are new to this game, and it's an easier way to get better planes from, or maybe they wanted older planes from older events to come back again. And now they have the chance to buy those planes again.

But for people who are in high levels, I think they would prefer an event like the Arctic Skies Weeks Event, so please ask Bigpoint if they could make an event like Arctic Skies Weeks Event again, please.

szarvasferi, kleckulka and firehawk69 like this.
  3. firehawk69

firehawk69 User

So in other words a useless effort !!!

Very true embas, we need more L- plane events as well as new planes to choose from...

Last edited by moderator: Oct 4, 2017
  4. cupid151

cupid151 User

The Movie star event would have been allright if some new planes had been added as well as the old ones

embas and Norway like this.
  5. BLONDI2011

BLONDI2011 User

olandiano, it's over ... skyrama:(:(

6. olandiano

olandiano User

I know Blondi, its a pity.....the most of us have spend a lot of money and you lost it. But the most important thing is, everybody loosing their friends. :(:(:(:(:(

andrusca69, embas, BLONDI2011 and 2 others like this.
  7. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Hello guys,

since this event ended now one week ago, I will close this thread again.

Thanks for your feedback.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

~Thread closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.