Feedback Movie-Star-Flashback

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by Air-Base, Sep 12, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Air-Base

Air-Base Guest

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  2. -mina72-

-mina72- User

Dit klopt niet!! weer hetzelfde als de vorige maand!

3. Is this a mistake or what ?
    Because the implemented event is containing the items of the previous X-Planes event.
    The Cover and the event prize is right, maybe its counter, as well, but all other is about the previous one.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    olandiano, Attila201409 and cupid151 like this.
  4. vikike78

vikike78 User

nálam is az előző event gépei jönnek megint elő

olandiano likes this.
  5. kleckulka

kleckulka User

Nothing new

olandiano likes this.
  6. vikike78

vikike78 User

még mindig ugyanaz,semmi sem változott

olandiano likes this.
  7. Who it may concern
    Can we get an official confirmation on the implementation of the right event planes of the event already announced ?

8. carrol23

carrol23 User

Why don't I get any of the currency for the event?

royieeee, olandiano, cupid151 and 2 others like this.
  9. a-oulker

a-oulker User

The reels are dropped with the dropper.

olandiano, cupid151 and m.s.t like this.
  10. Robobob

Robobob User

why did my event counter start with 729 currency? instead of 0?

cupid151 and olandiano like this.
  11. olandiano

olandiano User

I think BP not need my feedback, they don,t even look at the feedback we give. What can i say, they could not even bring a old event in, two times the wrong event. It going every month with another event worse and worse. The next event, i think, is the Halloween event from 2011, maybe thats easyer fot them , there are only 2 planes. And we buy them all. Go on like this ,and there are only players left below level 30. Maybe they want this. Only they don,t spend every month € 200,- or more.
    So mister BP, close this place, because this is what you want.
    And this event???????
    [​IMG]

12. akis71611

akis71611 User

i just neend one plane from haloween and then 4/4 !

olandiano and Norway like this.
  13. embas

embas User

There are only old planes from old events. And the drop acourancy is very low. Actually I haven't got one yet from 200 planes. :/

-NewBlood-, evoulk, cupid151 and 4 others like this.
  14. m.s.t

m.s.t User

Hello,

The drop acourancy is very low,very very low.

embas, -NewBlood-, evoulk and 3 others like this.
  15. m.s.t

m.s.t User

Hello Skyrama,

Are you gonna do something about ABOUT THE DROP ACOURANCY, it´s very low,or don´t you react at all,about the feedback of the players at Skyrama.
    At the moment it is like the glass of the Cargo planes,when you send 500 planes,you get only one peace of glass.

16. AND COULD NOT RELOGIN AFTER TECHNICAL DROPOUT

kleckulka, olandiano and cupid151 like this.
  17. olandiano

olandiano User

Absolutely right, they not even look,and if they see it, they do anything about it. Its months like this. This evening we can buy again aircash for 40 % more, we take that and they are laughing.
    The mods here can only make complanes to Germany,and they do that , but in Hamburg they do nothing.

kleckulka, evoulk and m.s.t like this.
  18. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Hey guys,

the low drop rate has been reported, we will inform you when there are any news about it.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

embas, Attila201409 and mickie25 like this.
  19. cupid151

cupid151 User

First I do not mind that they are repeating ab event How many new ones can be invented? However if no new event at least some new planes are in order But this is not an event it is a travesty . You send ex small planes = 0 reels small planes=0 reels medium planes=0 reels choppers=0 reels seaplanes = 0 reels Lg planes =0 reels With this exception Buddy planes= 1 reel in 24 hours no matter if 1 plane or 5000 are serviced. Ex sm and small once in 24 hours =1 reel no matter if you return 1 or ten thousand. What have you done to this game In what way is this an Event. By the date this travesty ends the amount of reels you can accumulate will get you half a plane. The Devs should be ashamed of themselves for what they did to this game. Why is it that it takes at least half the event days to get their act together Since this is not a new event why these stupid games with the drop rates Go back to earlier times when ratio was 7 planes= 1 reel After you changed it there have been problems you never fix As far as comment they changed it to make game more interesting Well what you have done does not do that it changes it to a non event and all that does is make less people play and makes many airport managers very angry We deserve better than what is going on People are tired of hearing be patient when you are using same event that worked before so what did you do to it? Talk about drop rate there is no drop rate . While we are being patient nothing will have been gained by leaving an event that really is not an event at all Give us other planes for purchase Some of us have these planes already Since you refuse to give us an event that really works By the time we are done being patient the event will be over And meanwhile when it comes to halloween event please make sure there are np broom problems and having backgrounds and game takens stolen this year Had my one buddy drop real and one and only returning plane drop Suppose no further drops till tomorrow since we are only allotted one buddy drop real and one return plane drop real Guess they need to sell half a plane At least we could recycle them since you could not fly them Since You only get total approx of 2 reels a day their value should go up 1 reel=100nDrop rate has gone from being dropped by a snail to nonexistant

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017
    kleckulka, Norway, waclav and 7 others like this.
  20. kleckulka

kleckulka User

nightmare

embas, -NewBlood-, cupid151 and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.