Feedback Love in the Sky Weeks Event

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by ~NightHawk~, Feb 13, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

olandiano likes this.
  2. olandiano

olandiano User

I am happy with all the "new"planes.:p

[​IMG]

dany2376 likes this.
  3. mac40612

mac40612 User

Halloween event "Pumpkinheli" a bit of a strange choice for a romantic date!

4. dyllan30m

dyllan30m User

is the event functional? I collected over 200 planes and collected nothing.

Myrtve likes this.
  5. olandiano

olandiano User

Hello dyllan, you only collect if you have send your planes when the event started. if you have send them yesterday o this morning before the event started , you get nothing.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2023
  6. michielvde

michielvde User

Haha yeah, I agree. If I remember correctly, it got requested on the german forum :)

7. ito2468

ito2468 User

please frequently provide bonus code for the event currency, so that players who rarely play can exchange planes from the event currency

Last edited: Feb 27, 2023
  8. dyllan30m

dyllan30m User

correct, they were sent last night..thank you

and the game doesn't work....

Last edited by moderator: Mar 4, 2023
    olandiano likes this.
  9. vargo76

vargo76 User

The event keeps going on and off, randomly (or not) making it extremely difficult and frustrating to get event coins. It's all just too odd

frayy and Alni like this.
  10. Alni

Alni User

this morning the event disappeared...

11. Same here, yesterday the event was working, I sent planes and today morning when I opened the game, I got default loading screen and event disappeared. Absolutely unplayable. The next day event came back, but none of my planes had any event currency... Waste of quickservice and my time

---------------------------------------------

If I may give you advice, please, don't extend the duration of this event... Give us some compensation, like 1k event coins, to buy out anything and end this event. Extending the event will only bring more problems and more work for developers. Instead, give them time to work on it, give us some event coins and let this event end

Edit Flight-Attendant: Posts merged, please avoid duplicate posts using the edit function, thank you.

Last edited by moderator: Mar 4, 2023
    frayy and Myrtve like this.
  12. topgun123

topgun123 User

Good evening,
    I wanted to ask what are the airplanes that drop event currency

I tried all types of airplanes but I don't receive event currency (in past events, long-haul airplanes were the ones that dropped the most event currency)

Thank you
    good flights

13. michielvde

michielvde User

Because of the bug that makes the event disappear often, the event currency on the planes are getting reset every time. So you gotta be on time and lucky to get any event currency :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.