Idea with the Money Cow

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by Blue_Star_Aîrlînes, Oct 22, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I assume that the Money Cow is often skipped by advanced players.
    That's how I came up with the idea that you can earn 1 Aircash for every 1000 or 2000 settlements of the Geldkoe.
    That way, players who cannot afford can still do their necessary extensions and that certainly makes the game more attractive for them.
    This means that many players will play much more actively.
    Players who have dropped out cannot be sold, but with active players the chance is considerably higher, so there is also an advantage for BP.
    Paying players just keep their advantage over free players although free players can now do their extensions, albeit after a long time but still. ;)

I look forward to your responses.

2. Jayden.B

Jayden.B User

Money Cow is Cash Cow?
    Geldkoe is what?

3. olandiano

olandiano User

Geldkoe= Dutch for cashcow;)
    Money cow is Cashcow.:)

Norway likes this.
  4. Norway

Norway User

Penge ku

Dani9009 and olandiano like this.
  5. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Hello Blue_Star_Aîrlînes,

of course we can forward this idea. But since in the past a lot of proposals concerning donating Aircash to the players or making different things available for Aircoins have been rejected, I would not expect that this one will be implemented in the game.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~