Game crashing after mission completition

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by SimoneL, Jan 25, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SimoneL

SimoneL User

Hello,

my game is crashing after redeeming the magazine, i am not able to play anymore.
    Anyone has the same problem ?

Also in another account i can't buy new planes so i have 2 accounts blocked right now, pretty sad considering i even spent money on this game.

MarcelLisewo and sercool like this.
  2. Flight-Attendant

Flight-Attendant Board Administrator Team Skyrama

Hello SimoneL,

currently there are many bugs in the game, please inform yourself in the announcements, thank you very much.:)

Kind regards,
    Flight-Attendant

3. You will have to make the game first and then ask for money. you are very joking that you thought of putting the happy hour . sorry for you

sercool and maontje like this.
  4. ZGAGA-2012

ZGAGA-2012 User

Why post a report if no one responds anyway...

5. maontje

maontje User

They lost there minds. Think they need to buy a new server, and this is the way to pay for it.

drosostalida2 and sercool like this.
  6. danneboy

danneboy User

When will the game start working as usual ?

drosostalida2 likes this.
  7. ufon01

ufon01 User

probably no

8. dyllan30m

dyllan30m User

buna seara, am si eu o problema de joc...am hala de montaj avioane blocata ..nici avioonul nu.l pot colecta...iar in cadrul event-ului nu pot schimba lopetile pe avioane....in toate cazurile ma scoate din joc..va rog sa ma ajutati cu problema asta...va multumesc

9. kole222

kole222 User

SimoneL I have the same problem, I bought fast supply and it freezes as soon as the plane lands

10. fahuy

fahuy User

kole 222.The game freezes, or just the plane when it lands. If only the plane, just move it from the runway to the check-in counter and then use the service. I haven't been able to log in since Friday, so I can't check in planes.

11. danneboy

danneboy User

I haven't been checked in on the game since 2-3 weeks ago

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.