Game Client

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by SirMaxeN, Nov 9, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If you do a search for FlashBrowser in forum you'll find second result in Polish section

https://board-en.skyrama.com/threads/poland-polska-tu-jestesmy.10422/page-62

Looks to be an open source browser, chromium based (like Edge/Chrome).

Now depends who implemented it :) and how secured this is.
    virustotal.com did not find anything

I would think twice though before using my credit card on a computer where this 3'rd party application is installed. Could collect sensitive information and send it who knows where ...

Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
  2. Working!! Great job.

3. apa55

apa55 User

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edit Flight-Attendant: Link deleted, external links (outside of Bigpoint) are generally not allowed.

Last edited by moderator: Jan 24, 2021
    audi80td and wojtekpl999 like this.
  4. Exc3lsior1

Exc3lsior1 User

Is good that you are all searching solutions for the full screen situation.Me as a user and player who IS PAYING almost monthly for air chash, I did not saw any answer, any ETA or any valid information from the technical support team about when the Skyrama client will be fully functional without doing any tricks.

5. kimamiacz

kimamiacz User

It works!!!! Thank you

Last edited by moderator: Jan 24, 2021
    audi80td likes this.
  6. ptiprince

ptiprince User

You flash browser still need the obsolete flash player anyway

Adobe wrote:
    "You should not use unauthorized versions of Flash Player. Unauthorized downloads are a common source of malware and viruses."
    "Adobe will not issue Flash Player updates or security patches after the EOL Date. (12 january)
    Adobe strongly recommends uninstalling Flash Player immediately."

Not sure that your old Norton can take care of the always more new ways of hacking coming..
    On jan 12, I had a paypal a (fake/fishing) window popping up asking to pay same latest amout I paid on bigpoint.. Was very real looking..
    no comment

supreme34 likes this.
  7. ptiprince

ptiprince User

To my point of view, the "client" will never give a full screen solution that is not legal, they had 3 years to work on it already and nothing..
    I dont think they really want to satisfy the payers on this screen issue, until they still make money doing nothing..

Norway, supreme34 and drosostalida2 like this.
  8. supreme34

supreme34 User

yes indeed congratulations bigpoint ... 3 years ago it was obvious that this was the case. I wonder why you haven't been able to make the game fully functional all this time? You or we were very comfortable .. !! ?? As your customer, you have to hear our voice. we do not play this game for free. we give money. Our right to get our money's worth. You haven't been cared and slept for 3 years. Now we have it. we will not care and we will sleep. but rest assured your losses will be greater.

Norway likes this.
  9. apa55

apa55 User

Hi, in some points, I have to tell you, you are right. But I do not consider Flash browser as a final sulution. It's just a temporary solution. I am still optimistic and I hope that BP will come out somehow a "working" client. Soon or later.

Norway and audi80td like this.
  10. @~NightHawk~
    Perhaps a faster/better solution would be instead of working on this new Game Client to create a browser based on Chromium, like that FlashBrowser. If this browser would come from Bigpoint / installer would be signed with some BigPoint TLS certificate, people could trust it.

South Africa created its own browser, in order to get back flash player. True, resources will be the problem in order to do this, but in the end could be, is not such a big hassle.

11. No news about full screen yet....

Norway likes this.
  12. ptiprince

ptiprince User

Sorry to be pessimistic, but I dont think the owner want to "invest" anymore.. They are already very rich with us.; on my side it was thousands of euros since 2010...

13. olandiano

olandiano User

I am sorry, but i can't see your airport now. Essential, because you have to look all your planes? You send them all at once? I send first the planes, then the choppers , and everytime 20 planes at once. 2500 in 1 hour. 800 water in 30 minutes and 1000 elicopters in 30 minutes, without full screen. But with QS.

14. supreme34

supreme34 User

hello olandiano. Whose side are you on? You have always been like a lawyer hired by Bigpoint, please admit that it is a huge deficiency that the game is currently not fullscreen.people can speak their opinion. You don't have to defend everyone the big point.That way you can relax and play this game forever, but for some of us the fullscreen mode is a must. Colors and flavors are not discussed, but please stop defending game providers anymore. regards and love;)

Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
    apa55 likes this.
  15. olandiano

olandiano User

Hello supreme. I am not on someones side. And sure not on the side of the game provider. And if you look to all my messages i have posted now for many years,you see that i make a lot of bad comments to Bigpoint. And i am not hired by Bigpoint as a lawyer , if that was true then i was on the beach now taking a sunbad in Hawaii.:DSometime i defend the moderators because it is not their fault when the game is not running like it have to. They are volunteers and flying also , they are here to help , if they can and allowed. And i not saying its not a defiency for many players. I know it is, i only say that you can also play without full screen because i do that for years. For a lot of players it is difficult , i know that. But its possible to play without full screen for the time there is not, you have to change only some things on your airport till they have fixed the full screen. And sure everybody can give their opinion , i am not attacking someone . And i hope the same as you that the game is soon with full screen again. So that everybody fly again with pleasure.
    Kindly regards, :)

16. ptiprince

ptiprince User

"its possible to play without full screen for the time there is not, you have to change only some things on your airport.."

Dear Oliando , how old are you by the way??
    The point is not about harrassing moderators, but simply to intent transmitting our feebacks to the bosses??
    Please stop your bad faith to build up firings and be honest with yourself at least..
    You may have very good magnifying glasses to keep on "masturbating flies with boxing gloves"..

apa55 likes this.
  17. Dave11116

Dave11116 User

i know there is no full screen but you can enlarge the planes using the view button on the top left. it does help a little.

apa55 likes this.
  18. ptiprince

ptiprince User

Ohh great, thank you, I may not figure it out since 2010..LOL
    What is the point to enlarge 10 runways, 80 disparsal pads and nearly 1000 XL planes in the little window? (and only with QS) tell me!! LOL

apa55 likes this.
  19. supreme34

supreme34 User

I'm glad you are with us .. no no I didn't even give a single criticism to the moderators. They do more than they can. I am grateful to the moderators. As you said she will sunbathe in Hawaii !! My words to BP owners who have enough money and free time to sip their glaciers but haven't thought of what the game will be like for 3 years. best regards ;)

olandiano likes this.
  20. Karic

Karic User

Game over?
    - No full screen on game client
    - No events
    - No new planes
    - No bonus code

So I`m not playing and not buying aircash.

Inni. likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.