Feedback Future Weeks Event

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by ~NightHawk~, Jan 24, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Dear Airport Managers,

please post here any feedback on the Future Weeks Event!

Enjoy this event,
    Your Skyrama Team

2. jmverboon

jmverboon User

Another recycled event. No thank you.

3. cupid151

cupid151 User

If they would at least come up with new planes Wish they would add the LG plane from last event Could not get it due to all the tech errors

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
    -NewBlood-, olandiano and -katootje- like this.
  4. -katootje-

-katootje- User

no not again .... all that old events..... and al the buggs again.....technical failliors will come whit this event:(:confused::oops:

5. After last event the game managed for several days to perform with minor tf's. Now this event will start and tf's will be back again (possibly). But we will hope for the best offcourse.
    However, an old event will be held again......where is the challenge?

rob281263, olandiano and -katootje- like this.
  6. olandiano

olandiano User

Enjoy this event,

[​IMG]

7. embriaco

embriaco User

[​IMG]

olandiano likes this.
  8. Hello, I personally do not mind, there are aircraft in action that I do not have yet, or I want to do more, although, today, the event will not start :)

9. ~NightHawk~

It was supposed to start today, but meanwhile I think also that it will start tomorrow :rolleyes:...

***SIMIR*** and olandiano like this.
  10. olandiano

olandiano User

O next week.....:p

11. cupid151

cupid151 User

I think in their message they are not sure when it will start

***SIMIR*** likes this.
  12. BP_KP_04

BP_KP_04 User

Hello
    When is the firefox free game version expected?

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  13. ~NightHawk~

Hello BP_KP_04,

what do you mean with "firefox free game version"? You can already play the game with the firefox browser.
    And it is also possible to play the game without investing real money.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

rob281263 and olandiano like this.
  14. BP_KP_04

BP_KP_04 User

example: skyrama can be played in firefox
    no need to firefox

15. ~NightHawk~

Yes, that's right. You can play Skyrama with Firefox but you can also use an other browser as well.

16. BP_KP_04

BP_KP_04 User

when a game appears, which does not require a browser

17. ~NightHawk~

There is no version of Skyrama for mobile devices (like an app or something like this).
    Did you mean that?

18. olandiano

olandiano User

Good evening, i give also my feedback off this event. I don,t know if somebody in Germany o China read this, or they do something about it.
    First of all,.Are they not ashamed for therselve?
    Its ridiculous they put airplanes again in a "new"event we have seen they already for 3 times !!!some planes.And again no cargo planes for many events. it's a pity for many players.The high level players have already all the planes there are in this event, so they are not playing again for this planes, so not extra money for BP. She wants to have that, but now she have to work for it. Why they don,t put the San Valentine in? Not the future events, i know what the future is....end of game ,...
    We don,t get anything more from BP, they are don,t put a day anymore a plane with double PE and coins . Also that they cannot do eather anymore, yes ,the happy hour that it worked well .
    But we want a little fun again. And when we not have that, we are not spend our money again. Not only give our money.
    It would be a nice gesture if they change something, for example.....Give the buddys also the event coins from another friend, not only for the planes they have.
    Put a cargo plane in, there are many players need them, or give the buddys also the glass from the other players,
    i don,t understand why they don,t do this, more glass is more money for the big chief.
    So for me , this is again for many months now, a worse event.
    Future event?????? An event from the past not could be the future.....So listen sometimes to the players.....and change it, let us have more fun with the game again, because many players don, t play anymore.

19. embriaco

embriaco User

Sorry, but this is an ending play...
    Skyrama haven't a future.......
    Nothing is working for new planes, new events, new.......?
    Forum closed, bug and tecnical error ..... only more happy hour for monetize euro and save money....
    No investiment, no future for the play....this is BP's current policy for skyrama.....
    without changes in politics everything will end.
    with regret...
    embriaco.

20. -NewBlood-

-NewBlood- User

I want back those beta version times.. When there was something new, everybody was really exited.. But now, I wasn't playing for a while.. Like 3/4 an year.. But there's is literally nothing new, and what is worse, even the events are repetitive.. I understand now why so many many friends left already..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.