FAQ Passengers

Discussion in 'FAQs' started by ~NightHawk~, Aug 18, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

This FAQ should give you the most important about the passengers in this game.

• 1. How do I get passengers?
    • 2. Why do I need them?
    • 3. How do I see how much passengers I have?
    • 4. How long do they stay at my airport?

1. How do I get passengers?

There are 5 possibilities to get passengers.
    • Landside Buildings: You can buy them in the shop. They generate passengers and collect them. After a certain time (varies from building to building) there will appear an icon over the building: [​IMG]
      Then, you can collect the generated passengers and the building will start generating again.

• Visit Buddys: If you visit a buddy, you can collect some passengers at his airport (max. 5 !). He won't have any disadvantages thereby. But this method is not really efficient.

• You can exchange your collected souvenirs into passengers. Just click on the stamp between the Store- and the Storage-button.

• You can use your free spins at the Lucky Luggage. There, you can win passengers as well!

• You can buy 1.000 passengers at the shop (price: 1 Aircash)

2. Why do I need them?

You need passengers to start passenger planes. Each passenger plane needs a certain number of passengers. If you want to check what this number is, click first on the radar, then choose "New flights". Now, you can move your mouse on a certain plane.
    You will see a tooltip like this:

[​IMG]

The red edged box gives information about the required number of passengers for a single plane.

3. How do I see how much passengers I have?

In the top right corner of the screen you will see the following display:

[​IMG]

This is the number of passengers which is available at the moment.

4. How long do they stay at my airport?

Collected passengers will stay 5 days (120 hours) at your airport. After this time, they expire.
    But there is a minimum limit of 1,000 passengers. They will always stay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.