FAQ Contacting Support

Discussion in 'FAQs' started by ~NightHawk~, Jul 27, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Dear Airport Managers,

There may be issues with Skyrama which can not be solved by the forum team. When this happens, we will ask you to e-mail our Support team.

There a few things which will help the Support team to solve your problem as efficiently as possible:
    • How do I contact the support?
    The most efficient way to reach Support is to click on the "support"-button in the bar at the bottom of the game screen when you are logged in.
    Then, your name, ID and E-mail-address are already saved in form.

If you can't log in, please use this link "Support" and enter all required information.
    • Which information should the message contain?
      • What is your problem?
    Please describe your problem in as much detail as possible.
    E.g. : I have completed the main goal "Medium Hangar" but I haven't received the hangar. I already logged out and in again and I cleared my browser cache but the hangar isn't there, yet.

This message contains all important data, so the support can start their work immediately.
      • How do I know that my message has arrived?
    If you send a message to the support, you will receive an automatic response.
    Please do not answer to this response!
    As soon as the support have started working on your problem, you will receive another e-mail. If the support has further questions, they will ask you. Please answer those questions by answering the mail, do not create a new message to the support!

If the Support team solved your problem, you will be informed about this.​

Last edited by moderator: Aug 3, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.