Feedback Arctic Skies Weeks Event

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by ~NightHawk~, Nov 28, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. momorice

momorice User

no novelty in this event I preferred the system of event before there was no need to have other aircraft to have another plane especially as it paid on this game and it there is even more novelty if it continues like that you risk losing players make a strong it would be nice especially for those who pay on the game even no event with much more xxl to win I think it's a pity to innovate the events please

firehawk691 and -NewBlood- like this.
  2. Thank you ~NightHawk~ I understand now.

~NightHawk~ likes this.
  3. sormaneden300, Kullanıcı ID: 8713919
    [​IMG]

4. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Your cache has been cleared again. Please use the correct thread next time.

5. cupid151

cupid151 User

Unable to get Lg plane because of the incompetent techicnal managers. You cheated us out of 5 days of this eent because of your technical errors x 500 times We need compensation such as last plane we were working on getting which would hae happened ifyou did not create technical errors Now I will neer get the Lg frozen plane. Thanks for wasting my time Technical Error Technical Error Technical Error Technical Error Technical Error for 500 times

6. Server error and not updated server is not rebooted because in such cases it should be. Germans are roots of it and instead of not only the game but the server should do a restart restart.You will only go but never restarted.There is this trouble .

7. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Hello together,

since the event is now over, I will close this thread. Thanks for your feedback.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

~Thread closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.