Feedback Arctic Skies Weeks Event

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by ~NightHawk~, Nov 28, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is even better

Comeback after visiting a buddy (a forum member told this as a solution to it)
    [​IMG]

2. charlois

charlois User

This game has lot of technical problems as i noticed i want my investment money from from skyrama this sucks

embas, firehawk691 and Norway like this.
  3. NapoCapo

NapoCapo User

I wanted to ask if the airplanes of friends bring snowflakes or snowflakes I get them only from my planes?
    Thank you.

embas likes this.
  4. Snowflakes are coming from your own planes only

audi80td and Attila201409 like this.
  5. petrkos8

petrkos8 User

Please Bigpoint add winter song to the skyrama.. i realy love this song.. In 2015 the winter song was i the game, but now is only default song. SO please add it :D thanks !

6. -NewBlood-

-NewBlood- User

Yeah!! As a player, who plays really long, I'm dissapointed that there is not that Winter song like before two years. Why? :(

-mina72- and petrkos8 like this.
  7. haankaxx

haankaxx User

Hi, why I can't work with my planes? I had same problems as SkyChristine from today.. my QS end soon and what my bucks?? Can you fix it fast please?? and said me how is this posibble??

8. -Dexac-

-Dexac- Board Administrator Team Skyrama

Hello haankaxx!!

The easiest way is to clear the browser cache and log in to the game again, if these steps do not solve the problem then you need to write a support ticket. :cool:

9. haankaxx

haankaxx User

I clear cache yesterday, but today this start.. but today at 7.PM someone must repair it. I mean it's not problem from my side,i don't clear cache for week and everything ok, but one day after this problems start? and I'm not single who had this problems.,
    But thank you for reply :)

firehawk691 and Norway like this.
  10. Do the Frost series bonus planes bring back any kind of event currency ?

andrusca69 and embas like this.
  11. -Dexac-

Hi firehawk691!! :)

Yes, they give gadgets adequate to the type of aircraft, also machines bought in the previous edition generate a bonus currency.

Have nice day.
    -Dexac-

12. Thanks Dexac :)

firehawk69 likes this.
  13. pulga1989

pulga1989 User

Hehehehe Nice.

14. will have bonus code?

embas and firehawk691 like this.
  15. Norway

Norway User

Hi To all I will not be useing QS until the game has been updated, so don't sand hundreds of planes.

16. Norway

Norway User

Besse will not be on today due to the game not working.Nighthauk can you tell me is anyone trying to fix the game ?

regarda Besse

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
    firehawk691 likes this.
  17. -Dexac-

Hello Vladimir108!!! :)

The answers to your questions can be found here -> https://board-en.skyrama.com//threads/arctic-skies-weeks-event-faqs.11070/#post-162888

I invite you to read ;):)

18. Sorry, I actually deleted my question, because i have found the answer to it already there. But thanx, anyway!

benhardman likes this.
  19. Sorry I read the rules but I still do not understand how you get the anti freeze. I only get snowflakes.

20. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Hello Victoria-Airport,

normal planes drop snowflakes. With snowflakes, you can buy the ICE Nipper, the ICE Sprinter, the ICE Copter and the ICE Aqua (images below) by clicking on the snowflake in the top left corner of the screen and click on the plane you want to buy.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

These four planes do not drop snowflakes, each of them will drop a special antifreeze. The ICE Nipper drops an antifreeze needed to buy the ICE Frost Nipper, the ICE Sprinter drops an antifreeze needed to buy the ICE Frost Sprinter and so on.

Does this explanation make it more clear to you?

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.