Support Adobe Flash retiring soon!

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by Jayden.B, Oct 26, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Hello guys,

no, of course we don't like it since many of us also played this game for years and helped to develop it by sharing our and your ideas with the developers. But we can't change anything for now and as long as we do not get any information, we also can not give anything to you.

Nevertheless, since you obviously have noticed that there did not happen much in the last years, you probably should have asked yourself the question whether to put more money in this game. And the answer to this question is only your decision, no Happy Hour (although it takes places very often) forces you to buy Aircash or something else.
    In addition, nobody prevents you from e.g. taking a game break until there is information about the future or even until Flashplayer will be removed. Of course we are glad to have such an active community but I think that this is a question everyone should ask his- or herself.

These are just my thoughts concerning this topic.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

olandiano likes this.
  2. supreme34

supreme34 User

hello NightHawk. He seemed a little desperate about the future of the game :( you advised us to think while buying aircash and even take a break from the game. I hope the developers will find a solution. because we spend a lot of time and money. It would be very sad to see that these were wasted.. :/ you are doing our best as team leaders, we are aware of this, but you spoke very desperately..

DestinyHannah likes this.
  3. phboos

phboos User

It is not the only user that will be affected,i hope we get good replacement.there is still timeo_O

Norway likes this.
  4. Jayden.B

Jayden.B User

They say december 2020 will end...

5. dbnzy

dbnzy User

The shell for the game was invented and made, but why does the full screen button of the playing field not work?

6. RostenCZ

RostenCZ User

Can i ask you ?? :/ We still don t have full screen ? :/ I can t play with this small window