Support XXL update info

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -SirKillalot-, Nov 9, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrMungo

MrMungo User

Others materialise though!
    My components have all vanished when I logged in again, which is rather frustrating!

Norway likes this.
  2. The recycling plant is recycling a SKY-HOH (hydro) as a small plane, all collected components vanished ...

3. WikingAir

WikingAir User

MY COMPONENTS TOO ALL GONE :eek:

and all buddies planes had bolts ...:confused:

4. MrMungo

MrMungo User

Bolts are easy enough to get your hands on though.
    Some of the other stuff are harder to get

5. WikingAir

WikingAir User

Not all planes gives components - some give a special type and cargo should give them all .. so send cargo/service cargo

Norway likes this.
  6. MrMungo

MrMungo User

I agree re: cargo, cargo are looking very useful at the moment, especially if they are serviced

7. WikingAir

WikingAir User

Still NOT saving components after refresh .. I was 1 glass away from getting the my first cockpit .. 5 hours of flying wasted ...:oops::oops::oops:
    ..just because of Daily Goal making the game crash and I had to restart ...

Norway likes this.
  8. FEEDBACK - BUG: Recycling Center lists incoming buddy planes in addition to my own planes.
    • Incoming buddy planes were in queue when I placed the Recycling Center and Construction Hall.
    • Buddy plane icons and stars are shown, but do not show details when clicked.
    • Buddy plane icons are removed when planes are serviced and returned.
    UPDATE: New incoming buddy planes are showing up in the Recycling Center list.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
  9. MrMungo

MrMungo User

I got the 10 glass I needed, pressed craft, game crashed, and I was back down to 2 glass!
    I think you are only 'supposed' to get components from cargo planes, so whenever it restarts, it takes away all of the other stuff leaving you with just a few bolts and metal pieces for the most part.
    Ironically stages 3 and 4 of crafting the plane seems a lot easier than the first stage, which is a bit puzzling

10. WikingAir

WikingAir User

I was handling mostly cargo planes - and for sure did get more than 6 bolts from cargo ( rest was on 0 )

It is not all components that are supposed to come from cargo only - only that cargo has them all. That is how I see it. But if the game is not working as it should then we never know.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
  11. MrMungo

MrMungo User

I only remember because I got some surprising good items from the Speedy Cargos, which I was 'allowed' to keep when I restarted

12. MrMungo

MrMungo User

What is the actual benefit to having a higher Recycling level?

13. MrMungo

MrMungo User

A quirky thing I noticed:
    I get components from cargo planes (10 of them( just after I log in, but after a while, I don't get any. (small cargo planes - all 10 again)
    A bug perhaps?

ralf_s76 likes this.
  14. Norway

Norway User

has anyone build a large plane yet ?

15. Norway

Norway User

Just build a large plane, at a steep price.

16. MrMungo

MrMungo User

I did the first stage of one, and when I logged in again, I was back to first stage again, and with my glass all gone! :(

17. Norway

Norway User

I made 2 more, but got logged of a few times.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
  18. MrMungo

MrMungo User

Finally got enough glass for an Airtrain...now I just wait 24 hours! *taps fingers on desk*

Norway likes this.
  19. brubo

brubo User

Got enough parts to "craft" a cockpit. Pressed the CRAFT button and the game crashed. After logging back in all the parts were gone! Frustrating!
    I suggest everybody just collects the parts and maybe within a week the bug will be fixed - and then craft

Norway likes this.
  20. Norway

Norway User

I have made 4 planes With aircash, With a crash for every plane.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.