XP 5 Days in a row !!!!!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by olandiano, Apr 28, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. olandiano

olandiano User

Of course it is nice , 5 days in a row XP days, But how we can manage collecting passengers for those days ? They are disappearing in 5 days. When i take now 5 mln. passengers, they are Sunday gone, when it is triple XP. Its not very friendly like this. Okay ,we have to collect earlier , without double o triple , i understand..but.......:(:(:(

Trackplus, Norway, olexa and 2 others like this.
  2. We will not know to play, there will always be a technical error :(. So you don't need a passenger ;).

olandiano and olexa like this.
  3. -NewBlood-

-NewBlood- User

Don't you have souvenirs? When I run out of passengers I take them from there ;)

olandiano likes this.
  4. olandiano

olandiano User

I know that, all the tricks we can do, but i think it would be nice they give you also a day for double pax. But like Always, we never be satisfied...:D:rolleyes:

BrideElena, jank1961 and szarvasferi like this.
  5. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Hello guys,

I think that they probably forgot to check the last events in this month when creating the events for the next one. But I'm sure, you will find a way to get enough passengers ;).

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

6. olandiano

olandiano User

[​IMG]

:D:p:D:p

7. BrideElena

BrideElena User

;)The passengers are at home!

szarvasferi and olandiano like this.
  8. I would delete the Passenger action, it's UNNECESSARY! what is it for ?? just as everyone builds an entire airport out of buildings for people, they collect it themselves. I'd rather just leave XP, but money is also needed

9. olandiano

olandiano User

[​IMG]

10. Trackplus

Trackplus User

Airports are getting bigger
    passenger facilities with 30,000 passengers are needed
    they always serve days with x4 passengers
    days with the x2 passengers is no longer enough

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.