Feedback Winter Weeks Event

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by ~NightHawk~, Dec 5, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Dear Airport Managers,

please post here any feedback on the Winter Weeks Event!

Your Skyrama Team

2. hi , good an new event began and i still can´t acess my acount , PLZ fix soon

topgun123 likes this.
  3. TU104_

TU104_ User

Hello! It indicates a bonus code until 12.12.2022: The code is an airplane but it does not accept

4. olandiano

olandiano User

The bonuscode is : Airplane
    I think you met airplane, but the a is A

5. ~NightHawk~

Hello TU104_,

exactly as @olandiano said, please pay attention to upper- and lowercase letters when typing in the bonus code.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

olandiano likes this.
  6. Iceman1730

Iceman1730 User

Love the event... :rolleyes:

7. lukyanyt

lukyanyt User

very good event. thank you skyrama team :p

[​IMG]

olandiano and Iceman1730 like this.
  8. mac40612

mac40612 User

Could the Dev Team confirm that this event has extended a week? After today's maintenance "Frostbite Weeks" splash in game is saying 7 days remaining. Calendar has not been updated. Perhaps to confirm the Skyrama calendar can be updated?

9. ~NightHawk~

Hello mac40612,

yes, due to the problems occuring after the maintenance today, the event will be extended to January 25th at 12:00 CET.
    The problems have already been forwarded and we hope for a quick solution.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

10. twanneke

twanneke User

Okay until the 25th are the problems solved then. Sorry to say that i think BigPoint is stupid to do a Happy Hour at this time with al the problems. They should fix them and then do a Happy Hour thing. This looks like they are only interested in the money and not the players

drosostalida2 likes this.
  11. we broke our nerves.what will happen will the game be made????? mercy anymore . only the money you want?? you don't think about your customers ????

twanneke likes this.
  12. vargo76

vargo76 User

In all honesty I think you need to do more than just extend the event. And I'm sure you will. Right now playing Skyrama is just not fun at all.

13. mac40612

mac40612 User

Still broke, in fact more broke than before. Can we get an update on when the game will be fixed. Will it be before the event finishes, is extended or some arrangement to carry over event rewards to next event?

14. twanneke

twanneke User

I am wondering if the game wil be fixed before then next winterweeks. Al the Flashback events nothing really new.

15. ~NightHawk~

Hello guys,

I do not know how long searching for a solution of the current problems will take, but I think the event will probably do not end before they are solved. As usual, we will inform you as soon as we get any update.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

mickie25 and olandiano like this.
  16. hello it would be to make my friends who have big airports with a lot of planes can play again before Saturday please.

drosostalida2 likes this.
  17. another day lost ....... mercy........

twanneke likes this.
  18. Hey,
    I was able to buy some Gyrocop-TER from the event and also upgrade them. But a friend of mine is unable to buy anything, game crashes still. Are the issues partially solved, or only some users are affected?

19. fahuy

fahuy User

All of them. Some won't log in, others can't complete tasks or upgrade

sercool likes this.
  20. ito2468

ito2468 User

after I'm claimed IslandAir NB2 with 90 snow shovel, the game crashed, please fix it

Edit:
    apparently already in known issues, thanks
    I'm waiting for to be fixed

Last edited: Jan 27, 2023
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.