Windows 10

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by JackAndAlexsGrams, Dec 6, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My new laptop crashes when I start up Skyrama, I am using Windows 10. Is there a patch or fix?

2. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Hello JackAndAlexsGrams,

what do you mean by the laptop crashes? What exactly happens?
    In general, Skyrama should work without any problems with Windows 10.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

3. It is a Dell Inspiron 17R. It came with Windows 10. I installed software, including McAfee, for about an hour. Then I installed Flash, and started Skyrama. About a minute later, everything froze, the only thing to do was press the power button to turn it off. I tried Edge, Firefox and Chrome, and the same thing happened each time, froze after about a minute.

4. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Maybe it is the antivirus program causing trouble. You could check whether there is anything blocked by the program. Unfortuntely I am not familiar with McAfee, so I can't give so much help here.
    But I would assume that the freezing is more related to such an issue than to the browser or to the laptop in general.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

olandiano likes this.
  5. I re-installed Flash and it seems to be working fine now. Glad I didn't return the laptop!

~NightHawk~ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.