why cant i land some planes

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by mrbelk, Feb 14, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrbelk

mrbelk User

since i started this game and got my medium airstrips, when i come to land friends medium planes the game controllers wont let me land some planes. A notice says i cant land medium planes without a medium airstrip with is evidently a silly remark when i have 8 of the things??

2. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Hello mrbelk,

there are also large planes in the game which need a large runway and a large parking position to be serviced. This equipment is available in the shop as soon as you reach level 40. If you want to build own large planes, you will need the construction hall and a large hangar as well.
    And unfortunately, the displayed message when you try to land a large plane without the corresponding equipment still says "You need a medium runway", which is obviously wrong. So, please apologize for that :oops:.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

BrideElena likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.