Support White screen

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by topgun123, Dec 1, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. topgun123

topgun123 User

Good morning,
    I contacted support because I can't enter the game because the screen is totally white and I received this answer:

Hello topgun123,

as far as we can see, this problem seems to affect multiple accounts since yesterday. We have already reported it and hope that the guys from the technical department will find a solution soon.
    For now, I can just ask for your patience.

Kind regards,
    Dominik

After that I didn't receive any communication/solution for a week :(o_O; so yesterday by replying to the email I asked again to solve the problem

I know that it is not your job to solve these problems but:), I ask you if you please, if you can convey my problem to the Bigpoint technicians

Thank you

Kind regards

topgun123
    UserID: 8290646

nighthawk727 and Lewis90x like this.
  2. yea , im having the same problem , contact the support and recieve the same mensage , that was last week and i still cant enter on my account , but i have a second account and its working normally , soo yeah its werid

topgun123 likes this.
  3. Flight-Attendant

Flight-Attendant Board Administrator Team Skyrama

Hello topgun123,

the technical department is working on it, very few accounts are affected with the problem, making it difficult to find the trigger.:(

Unfortunately, there is currently no feedback on this. :confused:

Of course there is a compensation via the support, this applies to all accounts with this problem.

Kind regards,
    Flight-Attendant

topgun123 likes this.
  4. topgun123

topgun123 User

Good morning Flight-Attendant
    Thank you for your reply and for your interest:)
    I'm sorry for this inconvenience because I can't increase my XP and above all I can't communicate my situation with fly by to the other players:(:(
    If possible, keep this post open for a couple more days
    Kind regards
    topgun123

5. Flight-Attendant

Hello topgun123,

unfortunately, I can't bring any better news now. :(:(

There may also be one or the other player who also has this problem and has not noticed or reported it until now. Therefore, this thread remains open for communication.

I wish you a nice weekend and I hope that the problem will be found and fixed soon.:)

Kind regards,
    Flight-Attendant

olandiano and topgun123 like this.
  6. olandiano

olandiano User

Hello Flight-Attendant and topgun, i can play without problems (Dutch). But i have several friends in Italy they can not play eather. But they have like topgun reported to support and till now they can not play again. Is it maybe a problem in the Italian site?

Kind regards,
    olandiano

topgun123 likes this.
  7. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Hello guys,

indeed the fraction of Italian players in the support tickets received until now is above average, but there are also tickets from other countries/languages. Thus, there is unfortunately no definite correlation/connection between the affected players visible.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

topgun123 and olandiano like this.
  8. hi , well my airport its on italy and i still cant enter , its more than two weeks , im playing with my second account on Argentina , but i miss L planes , threre are any predictions on when i´ll be able to play again ?

nighthawk727
    ID 13245826

9. Biejeetje

Biejeetje User

I have the same problem for over a week now. Support told me they are working on it. Oh, and I am a Dutch player but my airport is in Italy.

-----------------------------------------

Are they still working on it? Forgive me for being so impatient.

Edit Flight-Attendan: Posts merged, please avoid duplicate posts using the edit function, thank you.

Last edited by moderator: Dec 7, 2022
  10. Flight-Attendant

Hello Biejeetje,

we're working on it, but unfortunately we can't say how long it will take to fix the problem. :(

Kind regards,
    Flight-Attendant

_caramon_ and olandiano like this.
  11. _caramon_

_caramon_ User

Good evening, I want to report that I too have the same problem. I have already contacted support and am awaiting a solution.
    I have been playing Skyrama for many years, every day, and I would be very sorry to have to give up like this.
    Every night I try to enter but nothing... the screen is blank.

olandiano likes this.
  12. samu12342

samu12342 User

Helló Mindenkinek! 17. napja nem tudok belépni. A képernyőm fehér. Remélem sikerül a hibát kijavítani! 71-es szinten vagyok, nagyon sajnálnám a repteremet. De a remény hal meg utoljára! Üdv: samu12342

13. topgun123

topgun123 User

Hello Controllers:),
    if any of you players have the problem solved please write here;);
    so at least we know that the technical support department is working:rolleyes:.

It would be appreciated if they told us what the problem is if the cause is due to the last maintenance done

For me it's been three weeks now that I can't log in:(; I am particularly sorry because in this month there are many days with very interesting PE events and I also have more time available to play (and spend money to buy resources):(:(;
    I absolutely would not miss this chance to increase my score.
    Kind regards

A doubt: does this problem concern all players or only those of high level? but!

olandiano and nighthawk727 like this.
  14. i totally understand what you felling , im on the same situation , i miss my L Planes and everything on my account, its been ONE MONTH and TWO WEEKS since all that started and i still can´t log in :(

olandiano, _caramon_ and topgun123 like this.
  15. Inart20

Inart20 User

Hi,
    I just want to let the techical support know that I have the same "white screen" issue since weeks ago.
    Hope the bug wii be fixed as soon as possible.
    Thank you.

topgun123 and olandiano like this.
  16. topgun123

topgun123 User

Ciao nighthawk727,
    a month and two weeks is really a long time:eek:..... too much time!!!
    Did support give you an explanation? How long has it been since you heard from them?
    I haven't received any news from support for more than two weeks:confused:

The BP technicians (not the Forum moderators;):)) at this point could at least make a statement and explain the situation (?)

a greeting:):cool:

olandiano and _caramon_ like this.
  17. hi , well i didnt recieved any news from support since i contacted they 1 month ago and i still cant acess to my account , its been hard , REALLY HARD

olandiano and _caramon_ like this.
  18. _caramon_

_caramon_ User

Have you tried installing the game again? What else could be done... I don't know...

olandiano likes this.
  19. I'm running the game from browser still (I have some older Chrome / Opera installed with Flash Player 32.0.0.303), have you tried that?

nighthawk727 likes this.
  20. hi i dont have the old version of chrome , or Opera installed , maybe i should try to install Opera

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.