Welcome to my Airport

Discussion in 'Who is Who - The Players' started by holzbock21, Oct 26, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. holzbock21

holzbock21 User

Hey ya all,

welcome to my Airport. West Australia is a nice Place to build an Airport. And now just for ya here is mine .

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am Lvl 88 and give my best to go higher. Normally i fly every Day and Planes 5h and longer are welcome.

If you need some Planes just let me know i will help you. But i am sorry to say that i just send Planes to Buddys who have min. 5 or more medium Runways, and Quick Service is a must have.

The reason is i have much more then 10.000 Planes so i dont send just 50 or 100 Planes to a Buddy. I start sending with 1000 and more.

Feel free to contact me whenever you want.

Holzi

Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
  2. very nice airport and can you please tell me how many passanger you need every day:)

skysuttle, Aleus11, jbn2238 and 2 others like this.
  3. holzbock21

holzbock21 User

Thats is an easy Answer. Between 3,5 - 4 Millions

Peteto1, skysuttle, Aleus11 and 5 others like this.
  4. you are having 10000 planes that is nice:)

skysuttle, Aleus11, Norway and 2 others like this.
  5. Add me and send me all your planes tomorrow,i do have QS,online after 14:30 UK/h :D

Norway and skysuttle like this.
  6. holzbock21

holzbock21 User

i will check ur airport!!!!!

Norway and MrMungo like this.
  7. hidhe

hidhe User

hey the de holzblock, im Flying always in the weekend. sometimes in fly 48 hour with QS. add me: hidhe. im level 72. can you send me planes when im online?

8. olexa

olexa User

Greetings! I am 80lvl, 11 runways,10helibays,10 seaports.Play with QS only. Add me and welcome to the green light.
    Olexa, Russia, ID 54101

holzbock21 and MrMungo like this.
  9. MrMungo

MrMungo User

Can vouch for Olexa - he will keep you busy, has a great collection of planes

_people123_ likes this.
  10. buffon1a

buffon1a User

Amazing airport. Plz add me and send all your planes. Thnx

11. -XdarkX-

-XdarkX- User

Hello im level 36, i know im low but i got 5 medium runways and i have quickservice ready i have enough to buy so send me a fly by that u send me planes i will buy quick service and ill catch em. I just need alot of aircoins and xp to level up, Thanks. Name: -XdarkX-
    ID: 10771995 --- Im from Norway