Way of communicating with others

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Patriktanki, Oct 15, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey!

So, as I am playing Skyrama, I encounter newer and newer missions and I am stuck at one of them: it's when I have to send back four Rama-M-Turbo planes. Unfortunately, I feel like it is impossible for me to complete this as I don't have IRL friends playing Skyrama and buddies in-game don't care if I ask them to send me 4 of these planes.

Therefore, I became curious: is there an active platform where we (players) can communicate with others more smoothly? As let's just say, you can send messages in-game but it's not really good for actual communication, and I also believe the forum is not the best place for such discussions. I am looking forward to any help!

Kind regards,
    Patrik

2. sky002

sky002 User

Hello I can help you

--------------------------------------

but I have something broken on Skyrama App. I have black screen when I want to sign in and open my airport. Does your app run fine?

Edit Flight-Attendan: Posts merged, please avoid duplicate posts using the edit function, thank you.

Last edited by moderator: Oct 15, 2021
  3. Flight-Attendant

Flight-Attendant Board Administrator Team Skyrama

Hello Patrik,

we have a thread in the forum where you can search for planes for quests, you can find it in the Players' Corner of the Forum "Plane Requests - 2021". :)

Hello sky002,

this kind of problem has already been reported some time ago to the technical department. Unfortunately they have not found a general solution yet.

Nevertheless, some player here in the forum seemed to be able to bypass the problem by rejecting all cookies in the application before logging in.

If this does not help, you could also contact the support, they can check your account. We don't have this option here in the forum.

Kind regards,
    Flight-Attendant

4. maontje

maontje User

https://discord.gg/cZ8mjGPF check this discord apply and there is An active Place to communicatie with fellow aviators

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.