Update.....

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by olandiano, Apr 13, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. olandiano

olandiano User

:mad::mad::mad:
    Goodevening, i want to know why there was a update the last week, can anybody explane it to me, please. After every update the game is more and more worse. Now i have open 2 fields on skyrama to put some messages on the forum. What is the sense of this? Its not working this client, till now. Okay we can go on and go on with the game, if you are lucky. Skyrama can not put new planes in, or other new things...it take not a long time again when nobody plays again. They exist 10 years now ,(very strange) and from 2017 is almost happend nothing new. Its a pity for the players, and a great shame for Skyrama, that we go on like this. I know what the people say now...if i am not satisfied, close the game and play with another game. But i have put a lot of money in and i hope on some day it is working again normaly.
    Kind regards
    Olandiano

sercool, supreme34 and dany2376 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.