Top Gamer Club (TGC) FAQ

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by Witchway, Nov 11, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Witchway

Witchway User

What is the Top Gamers’ Club?

The TGC is a service and benefits club reserved for our most active and hardworking players, as well as those in the highest ranks. We created the TGC to help support these players in their game endeavors over the long run.

What are the advantages of being a TGC member?

We offer TGC members our support by giving them exclusive items and small in-game surprises. They also have their own personal Support team, receive unpublished game information in advance and can partake in special contests.

We send out a newsletter on a regular basis to inform TGC members about these advantages. At the moment, we are currently working on expanding the range of special offers for TGC members with benefits such as exclusive events, personal contact partners in Support, membership cards, a TGC forum, etc.

How can I join the TGC?

TGC members are directly selected by us on a regular basis. The most active and hardworking players, as well as those in the highest ranks qualify for the TGC membership.

At the moment, we are currently looking at expanding membership requirements, such as basing it on the number of “Friend invites” you have.

How much does it cost be a TGC member?

Nothing, it’s absolutely free and there are no strings attached.

How can I find out if I’m in the TGC?

As soon as you’ve been accepted into the TGC, we’ll send you a welcome mail explaining further information about the TGC.

How long does TGC membership last?

TGC membership will last as long as you fulfill the TGC requirements. Times in which you cannot play regularly or at all (e.g. vacation) are also taken into consideration.

How can I get in contact with the TGC Support team?

TGC members are automatically forwarded to this team when they click on the “Support” button in the game.

What can I do when I don’t receive the TGC newsletter or promised items?

It is our top priority to send out the newsletter and credit items to accounts as quickly as possible, however, some times this can take longer than just one day. That’s why we ask you to remain patient with us and take a look in your spam folder to see if the newsletter ended up there. If after a couple of days, you haven’t received anything, please don’t hesitate to contact Support.

How often are mails sent out?

The new members will receive the welcome mails one time in order to greet them as a new TGC member. Afterwards the TCG Newsletters are sent out on a regular basis.

At what time do our TGC receive benefits?

As a new member, you will immediately profit from all advantages already described here. All actions, previews and items of the previous newsletters are tied to the respective newsletters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.