today you can't play well

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by yunitza, Jan 18, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maontje

maontje User

Wth is wrong with bigpoint. With all the troubles with the game still starting Happy Hour. Just fix this game instead of begging is for money. They have lost there minds

sercool likes this.
  2. biry1226

biry1226 User

My airport is closed because I can't log into the game!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    When the event is over, I'II see how the game will work!!!

Last edited: Jan 27, 2023
    sercool likes this.
  3. npno

npno User

The airport is still closed because I can't log into the game !!!

4. Heatclift

Heatclift User

Due to maintenance , I can't komplete a task becounse if immediately throws me out of the game.
    ZÁRVA!!!:(:(:(:(:(

5. DUE TO MAINTENANCE, I CAN'T KOMPLETE A TASK BECOUNSE IF IMMEDIATELY THROWS ME OUT OF THE GAME.
    MY AIRPORT IS CLOSED!!!:(:(:(:(:(

6. ito2468

ito2468 User

I think looks like we have to talk about compensation because there are lots of bugs and errors, I suggest 500 snow shovels for compensation

7. the compensation that should be given to us must be much greater. the 500 snow shovels for what they have done to us are nothing

8. fahuy

fahuy User

maybe they are doing something. I can't log in this afternoon. In the morning, yes.

9. sercool

sercool User

The airport is still closed because I can't log into the game !!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

biry1226 likes this.
  10. vargo76

vargo76 User

I can actually log in but the technical errors are putting me off.

biry1226 likes this.
  11. ito2468

ito2468 User

you're right, must be greater

I suggest AirCash/coins or plane(s), mostly players can't buy plane right? I think plane(s) is good for compensation

sercool likes this.
  12. fahuy

fahuy User

Since Friday I can't get into the game either.

sercool likes this.
  13. after so many days that the game doesn't let me play all my passengers were lost and whatever planes I had sent back they came back. HOW WILL THEY COMPENSATE US FOR ALL THIS? mercy . what do they do so many days? it will finally be made???

sercool likes this.
  14. Alni

Alni User

My airport is still closed due to BP's incompetence

15. Salut Alni je viens d'envoyé ce message à BP en espérant que tu puisses me renvoyé des avions au plus vite. bon courage à toi.

Hello, my colleagues who have airports much bigger than me and who send me a lot of planes are out of order. It's been a month since my friends have been able to send me a plane. On the game forum we are very worried about the future of the game I would like you to enlighten us. And that you tell us exactly what is going on and tell us the future of the game. Thank you.

16. Alni

Alni User

Merci François pour ton soutien.

My airport is still closed, I can log in but nothing is working...

17. Vinczejr

Vinczejr User

The game still doesn't work for me :( I have to do something specific or wait with maintenance....:(

18. i am pretty sure that the mod's are following the posts to give feedback about all the issues that aren't solved yet. so if you could be a bit more specific about what "doesn't work for you" you might get an answer :)

hope you are back in game soon :)

19. Alni

Alni User

My airport is still closed. Waiting for a repair for 11 days. :mad::mad:

sercool likes this.
  20. Vinczejr

Vinczejr User

Every time I want to log in, the technical error appears and tells me to reload the game again. And I reload and reload and still in vain .... And this has been happening for several weeks :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.