today you can't play well

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by yunitza, Jan 18, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yunitza

yunitza User

Hello
    today the game does not work well at all, too slow, you can not buy planes including those of the event, I land the planes of friends but then it comes out that I have not landed, I had to do it several times until I succeeded. I send my planes and then it comes out that I have not sent them. I hope you can fix it. :(:(:(:(

firehawk691 and sercool like this.
  2. Alni

Alni User

Hi,
    I have the same problem (maintenance of friendly planes or mine not taken into account), with interruptions of the game for technical errors.
    I cannot buy planes from the event. I hope the end date of the event will be postponed so that we can make our purchases.

I just saw that the date has been postponed for 7 days. it's good but it remains to solve the problems of maintenance and purchases.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2023
    firehawk691, sercool and yunitza like this.
  3. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Hello guys,

yes, due to the problems occuring after the maintenance today, the event will be extended to January 25th at 12:00 CET.
    The problems have already been forwarded and we hope for a quick solution.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

firehawk691 and yunitza like this.
  4. DarkFox520

DarkFox520 User

HELLO
    Hello, for some unknown reason I can't buy planes or give missions, every time I do it, I get an error and the game restarts, what should I do?? Hellp me plss

5. Flight-Attendant

Flight-Attendant Board Administrator Team Skyrama

Hello DarkFox520,

Unfortunately, there have been massive problems since the end of the maintenance work.
    As far as we know, the following problems arise:
    • Hanging loading bar
    • increased technical errors
    • no planes (event and shop planes) can be bought
    • L aircraft cannot be picked up from the assembly hall
    • recycled aircraft cannot be picked up
    We have forwarded this and hope to have the issues resolved soon.

Kind regards
    Flight-Attendant

6. fahuy

fahuy User

I bought a big pack but it didn't give me any free slot in the hangar. There is a condition, for example, that I have to have all the hangars

7. DarkFox520

DarkFox520 User

thank you for the answer I will wait :)

8. Flight-Attendant

Flight-Attendant Board Administrator Team Skyrama

hello fahuy,

please write to support, we cannot check this in the forum, thank you very much.

Kind regards
    Flight-Attendant

fahuy likes this.
  9. Alni

Alni User

the problems started before the maintenance, because I was already in trouble on Tuesday January 17th.

When will all these issues be resolved?

10. we broke our nerves.what will happen will the game be made????? mercy anymore . only the money you want?? you don't think about your customers ????

twanneke likes this.
  11. _Dani111

_Dani111 User

For me the game is working Thanks for fixing it <3

Edit Flight-Attendant: External link removed, links outside the forum are not allowed.

Last edited by moderator: Jan 21, 2023
  12. Alni

Alni User

It's been over 27 hours since I asked this question and still no answer...

Do you know the word "communication"?

13. my good friend sorry that I can't send you planes but unfortunately I can't get into the game it doesn't work at all
    drosostalida2

14. Alni

Alni User

Hi my friend, I know you are a victim of Bigpoint malfunctions, like me and unfortunately many other players.

We're all waiting for Bigpoint to get to work...

drosostalida2 likes this.
  15. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Hello Alni,

so what do you expect me to tell you? We have informed you that there are problems and that we have reported those.
    I do not know how long it will take to fix them. Working on a solution will be continued tomorrow and if we get any new information, we will share them with you.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

16. maontje

maontje User

Ik know you admin's/mods can't help it. But to me this sounds like Bigpoint does not care for the customers. A big company like BP should have ppl working on problems 24/7. Like other company's do.
    Sorry for that.
    The worst of all is the starting of a Happy Hour with these problems when alot of ppl can't play the game the way it should. They should ashamed of themselves. Your answer and the text tomorrow day's enough.
    Time for players to see some legal counceling about the lack of service of wich most of pay alot of money for

Last edited: Jan 23, 2023
    Alni likes this.
  17. sercool

sercool User

The airport is closed because I can't log into the game !!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

biry1226 and Alni like this.
  18. Alni

Alni User

MY airport is closed because I can't log into the game !!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

biry1226 and sercool like this.
  19. danneboy

danneboy User

Hi have big problems o get into skyrama.. When the hell are you going to come in

20. sercool

sercool User

The airport is still closed because I can't log into the game !!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

The airport is still closed because I can't log into the game !!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited: Jan 27, 2023
    vargo76 and biry1226 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.