There should be more cash cow's

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by forestgrump, May 24, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. There should be thing like well when you start the game you get to lad a plane called cash cow but then when your place starts to grow you don't need the useless $20 so here's my point when you unlock a new stile of plane there should be a new cash cow like medium cash cow $100 helicopter $1000 water plane $2500 that's how it should be.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
    dupleshwaryadav and moushka2013 like this.
  2. Please live a coment

moushka2013 likes this.
  3. and i'm forestgrump just my account was block for some resin and the payment methods they have i don't have.

4. Lyndajo

Lyndajo User

there should be more ways to get quick service with cash or chance to get free cash as at least
    8 hours of the quick service is used up with sleep,be good if we could pause QS while we sleep
    otherwise we are being cheated out of the time somehow :cool::oops:

5. Lyndajo

Lyndajo User

forest gump I agree with your idea too though Im only on low level at he moment :(

6. Thisisu

Thisisu User

I actually don't agree with the OP. The cash cow is good the way it is. You shouldn't have everything handed to you on a silver plate. Instead add players Turn your green light on. When you get planes be courteous and send planes back. Build up your reputation with a player and if they know they can depend on you to service their planes they will send you more. It's really not hard to level up, It's slow I will admit when you first start playing. It will get easier as you level.

7. Ismoair

Ismoair User

I had like that CashCow idea earlier...