Support The gameplay status of Skyrama

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Daan-PL, Jan 21, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sercool

sercool User

The airport is still closed because I can't log into the game !!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

2. mac40612

mac40612 User

Hello Skyrama Support (directed to them not board moderators)

Please can we get an official status of the game.

Please can we get some transparency:
    What went wrong
    What you are doing to fix it
    When will the service be restored.

Remember lots of us here are customers in that we spend money on this game (and have game credits to use). Please be a bit more customer focused in your actions.

I look forward to your reply.

3. dyllan30m

dyllan30m User

no one bothers to answer... I want to see what compensations are given for so many errors, for so much lack of professionalism... I can't buy planes with aircash either... I can't change the blades in the planes and neither can the plane- I've been picking it up from the assembly hall...for more than a week

Last edited: Jan 30, 2023
    RedLucifer666 and Alni like this.
  4. Alni

Alni User

The game is down but the "happy hours" still work...
    go ahead spend your money on a game that doesn't work.
    Thank you Bigpoint for this disrespect of the players.

5. Alni

Alni User

My airport is still closed due to BP's incompetence

6. dyllan30m

dyllan30m User

I have a lot of tight shovels, and I can't exchange them with planes. there are still 2 days of the event

7. supreme34

supreme34 User

I pay my respects to bigpoint who has done nothing for this game for years..!!!
    If you are going to close the game, close it now. there hasn't been a new plane for years... no new organization... they didn't even bother to change the planes in the aircraft assembly hangar... but the players keep paying in good faith, maybe with something good. Maybe.. Stop making fun of people now BP... if you're not innovating, turn the game off....!!!

8. Fastflow

Fastflow User

I would not be surprised if this is related to a cybersecurity issue. The game is possibly in read-only state. If so the question would be can they address the issue in what might be 10 year+ old game engine. There is also business decisions to be made as to costs of undertaking the fixes required. Lets hope they find away to resolve this.

9. mac40612

mac40612 User

I have seen this morning the latest update via Board Moderator from the Dev Team explaining the situation. This clearly points to issues in the governance of IT within this organisation. A move to PHP7 and cloud should not have broken the service if good IT practices were followed. The key one of these is having a test environment that this migration could have been done on first. The problems encountered could have been avoided with adequate testing in a test/Alpha/Beta environment. You could even have key customers volunteer to use a Beta environment to check it out first. I am wondering if this is cost cutting/avoidance by not doing things properly. This comes from someone with 40+ years in IT and knows how things should be done!

Fastflow and olandiano like this.
  10. mac40612

mac40612 User

My Skyrama just came online and I was able to trade shovels for planes. Yay!

11. dyllan30m

dyllan30m User

it still doesn't work for me. neither to change nor to take the plane out of the hangar

12. Still doesn't work for me (crashes as soon as I try to buy something). Could be they are processing accounts in batches or worse case manually, one by one ... Well, we have an extra week for current event let's hope for the best :) (6000 shovels and counting)

13. vargo76

vargo76 User

Still not working for me either....

14. twanneke

twanneke User

Stil not working here. On both my accounts Main account gets a Tf when i login, And second account gets a tf when i buy a plane and when getting the l-plane out of the building.
    My GF can't complete a mission it gives a tf.

15. andreipop

andreipop User

I was able to buy 5 Camo-Copters like 5-6 hours ago and also one Iceing 636 x20 (was able to upgrade this one).

I've tried to buy another Camo-Copters and also some cargo planes minutes ago, game started crashing again. Was the fix applied for good, or did BP just test the fix for some minutes ...?

16. vargo76

vargo76 User

Apparently everything seems to be working as it should. Already been able to collect my large plane as well as buy others, both with cash and event coins. So, on my behalf, all is ok now.

17. maontje

maontje User

On my second account al goes but main stil not okay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.