Support The gameplay status of Skyrama

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Daan-PL, Jan 21, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daan-PL

Daan-PL User

Hi guys,

It is beyond crazy how less they care about this game. 95% of the 90+ level in-game players are unable to log into the game or unplayable gameplay for 4 days now. For me, I get a technical error after 5-10 seconds in the game, so unplayable. They should be ashamed to throw a Happy Hour in the game at us with this amount of bugs/glitches facing us now. ''the team is working hard on a solution'' . Which team? I am in disbelief that there is any dev working on this game. I think we as community should know where the game stands for now. Will the bugs/glitches gets fixed? there is still a future? We as community surely have a lot of great and creative ideas to make this game better and more attractive. So please fix the bugs/glitches and listen to what the customers wants to see, so us ;)

sercool, Jumbo, Alni and 5 others like this.
  2. mac40612

mac40612 User

Hear! Hear! Daan, well said.

Whilst I am only level 78, I have been playing Skyrama on and off (mostly off) for 11 years and I see the same lack of attention to this game time and time again.

There are bugs and performance features (as I call them) which have existed for many years unfixed e.g. Quickservice of cargo planes only collects the goods if clicked on the runway, the non-refresh of buddies "Request planes" status, own planes "land" not enabled even after time to land has expired etc etc

It is these bugs and my previous "threats" not to spend money until it is fixed that have kept me off the game. Strangely these responses to support tickets saying I wont spend money until it is fixed has made no difference. However, I wonder if more people withdrew from the game, their revenue would go down and perhaps some attention would be paid. Or maybe they just want to kill this one off?

My observation of this mysterious "Dev Team" is that whatever it is, it seems to operate in isolation from the rest of the business, doing what it likes or rather not doing anything and not communicating with support or customers. I have been around IT and games for around 40 years now (wow!) and I have rarely come across such poor engagement. Come on Bigpoint sort this out! Unacceptable in 2023!

I have been fortunate for last 4 days that I can log on and play, I am just building up rather a lot of snow shovels that I cannot turn into planes. But as of this morning I am unable to log in, it just stops at about 70%.

About time it was fixed then!

Thanks

mac40612, real name Vince. Location Sussex, England.

Fastflow, sercool, Alni and 5 others like this.
  3. 098765432

098765432 User

Same here.
    I also do programming, knowing how much money they collect every month from players who like the game, but with these bugs the game becomes uninteresting.
    I am a person who also gives not a small amount per month.
    but I have not seen such failures over the years and no interest from maintenance.

greetings from Youtuber Snipergott (where I constantly make videos of the game) ;)

sercool, viktor402 and twanneke like this.
  4. Very well said Daan I feel exactly the same.

sercool and Alni like this.
  5. Fastflow

Fastflow User

To the developers, I do understand that maintenance tasks might not always go to plan however Please could you take some fast steps to reduce the very frequent technical errors. An update for the community here would be welcomed.

sercool likes this.
  6. I´m thinking of leaving this game, been playing this game since it was in beta version. I
    have spent more money than I care to admit on this game.

7. mac40612

mac40612 User

You would have thought that already there is a revenue drop off from people not able to play or certainly not able to do things that cause Aircash to be consumed. Whoever benefits from Bigpoint profitability should be sitting up and taking notice that this has been poorly managed, from the initial activity that caused this (whatever it actually is as we haven't been told) to the slow correction of the issue.

8. 11 days without being able to play in the game .
    I am very angry.
    what a pity .
    mercy.
    There is no one to listen to us players????

sercool and Alni like this.
  9. vargo76

vargo76 User

I understand that moderators can´t really do much but at least they could inform us as to what´s happening. What sort of problems are they encountering? Why is it that some players aren´t affected at all whilst others can´t even log in? Giving us a silent treatment is nothing more than ignoring us and that´s shameful.

sercool likes this.
  10. after so many days that the game doesn't let me play all my passengers were lost and whatever planes I had sent back they came back. HOW WILL THEY COMPENSATE US FOR ALL THIS? mercy . what do they do so many days? it will finally be made???

sercool likes this.
  11. I am also expressing myself, in the last instance, after so many days of waiting to be able to connect to the game, it seems that on the one hand they won't do anything for us, at least to make the game work... + of that, leaving the list of bugs aside, I am really curious about the compensations for so many days of inactivity... because we are already stretching for a very long time and actually nobody gives us any sign... Moreover, it's useless to try to make a new account, because at some point, they block that one too (other types of bugs, enter the list mentioned above)...
    The basic question is, what can we do? Do we get any information, other than "the problem is known, mentioned, it's being worked on", "as since it keeps getting fixed", only one problem, I say minor, has been solved... The rest? Or do we quit this game, with open lawsuits in court, to recover some of the money lost here through events, express service, not to mention hangar spaces...?

Alni, drosostalida2 and sercool like this.
  12. sercool

sercool User

Very well said RedLucifer666.I feel exactly the same.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2023
    RedLucifer666, Alni and drosostalida2 like this.
  13. maontje

maontje User

it sucks. one and half week forthur and still not a sigle word of Bigpoint it self. No apology or time frame. Think it is better if we players start talking to a lawyer to see what we can do to get our money back.

Alni and drosostalida2 like this.
  14. fahuy

fahuy User

I don't know if the money will be returned. It is everyone's free will that someone bought something. Rising Cities ended too and I doubt anyone got their money back.

15. michielvde

michielvde User

Rising Cities... I played that game back then (together with Zoomumba). I still remember how sad it was that it shut down. And how 1 week after the shutdown we could still play :) Hope the same won't happen to Skyrama anytime soon

16. dyllan30m

dyllan30m User

I think that without an official announcement announced in time, BP could pay huge compensations to customers who are still loading money into their account. anyway, what is happening now is disastrous. it is not possible to have such a large number of clients of this game without maintenance.

Alni and drosostalida2 like this.
  17. Fastflow

Fastflow User

Just to save others time trying to contact support, I have done that, this was the email response from them yesterday (Friday):

'unfortunately I do not have any information about progress in the attempt of fixing the bugs that came up last week. We hope to get them fixed next week. As soon as we get any information we will let you know via the forum.'

Maybe the problems will be fixed next week?

drosostalida2 likes this.
  18. Thank you Fastflow

19. Katica84

Katica84 User

Hi everybody, My problem is that I can't buy a plane taken from shovels because
    the game always kick me out. He writes a technical error.every time I buy the
    plane it always pushes me out of the game.I can't even get the aircraft in the assembly hall.

20. andreipop

andreipop User

Same here, issue is strange though, on a friend's account all this is still possible, he can do both: buy new planes (using shovels or using aircoins) and assemble in in assembly hall.
    Could be the issue is not with the game itself, but perhaps with where data for our users is saved (EU / US data centers ...?). I can get Snowplow, Arctic Landing Pad but no planes from winter event.

I can even buy planes using shovels, send them, game crashes after awhile, on reload entire progress is lost (serviced planes are back in queue or no goodies were collected).

sercool likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.