technical errors for over 4 hours now

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Dave11116, Sep 12, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave11116

Dave11116 User

i have tried to play for over 6 hours i even stopped for 2 hours then tried again but every time it restarts i have to begin from where i started. it does not matter what i do, tried landing different planes etc and it re starts at the same place every time. How do i fix this???? i have used 3 different computers and 2 different browsers and it is the same. I have had you clear my cache and still nothing.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
  2. Flight-Attendant

Flight-Attendant Board Administrator Team Skyrama

Hello Dave11116,

is your mistake still there?

If problems persist over a longer period of time, please always write to support, unfortunately we cannot help here in the forum.:(

Kind regards,
    Flight-Attendant

3. Dave11116

Dave11116 User

I QUIT THE GAME FOR ANOTHER 12 HRS THEN IT STARTED WORKING WHEN I WENT BACK. THIS IS THE 3RD TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED. SO I END UP LOSING A DAY, EACH TIME.

4. Flight-Attendant

Hello Dave11116,

please avoid writing your texts only in capital letters, as it is not only difficult to read, but is also interpreted as screaming on the Internet.

As already written, we cannot check anything in the forum, only the support can do this. Please contact them next time with this problem, thank you very much.

Kind regards,
    Flight-Attendant

olandiano likes this.
  5. Lila1883

Lila1883 User

I can't send tracks to any friends. Skyrama has the game restarted. That's sad

czeria1988 likes this.
  6. Flight-Attendant

Hello Lila1883,

if you still have problems, please contact support, thank you very much.

Here I close again.

Kind regards,
    Flight-Attendant
    ~Thread closed~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.