support system on January 28th between 08:00 and 17:00 CET.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by BpLisztFerencAirport, Feb 9, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. On January 28th, from 08:00 to 17:00, we will have longer maintenance on our support system. Can you tell us why? belongs to maintenance.Now I will announce here there will be no maintenance next time.If no development there is no maintenance either.

2. olandiano

olandiano User

[​IMG]

jank1961 and Norway like this.
  3. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Hello BpLisztFerencAirport,

as far as I know, the maintenance was due to changes in the ticket processing system. During this time tickets could be created but not processed by the support guys.
    But the announcement was only for your information, there was no direct impact on anything in the game.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

jank1961 likes this.

4. Hello ~ NightHawk ~!

You are a Board Adminitrator. Tell me when there will be any development in the game when not according to the developers but as the players, we would love to see the machines we would recommend the developers to develop. exist if they exist do nothing.But I ask if there are no recent events what have they started since 2009?

5. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Hello BpLisztFerencAirport,

we here are just responsible for the management of the forum. Of course we know that you (the players) wish for development in the game (and we do as well), but we can't do anything more but forwarding these wishes to the game developers.
    The same holds for information concerning the game. We can only share with you what we get, and if we get something, you will find it in the announcements.
    Other things are unfortunately mostly out of our sphere of influence.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

jank1961 and olandiano like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.