[solved] no highlight ?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by MM77, Nov 10, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. MM77

MM77 User

Hello all, is it just me, this morning, or can anybody not click on planes/shops/hangar/...

basically everything does not highlight, I can service planes, but I can't highlight buldings to see their functions.

IE.: I can't highlight my warehouse to see which ingredients I need to do burgers or cakes...

Also, the water of my seaport needs to be cleaned... It's green ! :p
    [​IMG]

Edit 1: Specs and troubleshooting: I have Chrome version : 38.0.2125.111 m, it's the latest update. I have flash player 11 (for both IE and other browsers) and java 8U11 (both for x86 and x64). I reloaded the game twice with no changes. I did not reboot my computer.

Edit 2 : curiously enough I got fewer problems with IE... I can hightlight and open warehouse/shops...

Last edited: Nov 10, 2014
  2. Yaysuz

Yaysuz User

I had a similar problem in which I was able to look around but not click anything. Have you tried refreshing?

3. MM77

MM77 User

Several times...

4. B17gbomber

B17gbomber User

Have you tried using a different Web Browser like " Mozilla Firefox ", I have used this every since someone referred me to it back in 2007, Was told that Big Points games run on it better then the others. Before you change everything over clean out both your caches ( PC & Game ).

B17gbomber - 122744

5. MM77

MM77 User

well... we'll call it a day... I think it's my work's PC the problem not the game...

Cheers guys ! Have one (drink) on me !