Solution(s) / workaround(s) for full screen using browser still

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by PopAlexCristian, Jan 12, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've posted this already in "Game client" thread but could be this message deserves its own thread:
    Guys / girls, you can STILL start /run the game in browser / full screen. I'm the living proof of that. Game crashed for me around noon Germany time, and I was not able to start it anymore in browser. I've tried different things, ONE worked/es: I've changed system date to 2021/01/10, launched the browser, started the game. As soon as the game load progress bar was on screen, I've changed the system date back to 2021/01/12. I've been able to run the game in full screen mode till now.

Important
    If you don't revert the date back to 2021/01/12 (or whatever date currently is)
    friends plane list gets messy, like I've said in previous message, some planes are gone from incoming planes list.
    Other than that, I was able to service planes in full screen mode

2. Dave11116

Dave11116 User

yes i can say this does work.
    thank you

i just noticed the timer for the coin storm stays at 0:00

now i see you do not get the coin storm because the game still thinks now it is 1/10/21

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
  3. Make sure you revert to current date as soon as you can, after you press the Login button(while the progress bar indicator starts showing, is in first 25%). Otherwise current events that depend on time and also incoming planes list could become messy. If timer stays at 0:00 or it has more than 24 hours, you were not fast enough.

Trumaldigo likes this.
  4. Dave11116

Dave11116 User

Yes i did that as soon as it started loading and still won't give you the coin storm, the timer is stuck on 0:00

5. I've created a small video, posted on youtube about how to run in full screen in browser changing date to 2021/01/10 and then back to current date. No audio.
    Hope this does not interfere with any Bigpoint / Skyrama policies.

6. Both Edge / Chrome do not work anymore, enabling flash player option was removed entirely / no option of enabling it back. Only Opera and old / slow Internet Explorer still work.

Norway likes this.
  7. I've switch entirely to Opera, reverted the flash player to Flash Player 32.0.0.303. No date change needed. Game works just fine for now in full screen. (at least till Opera decides as well to remove Flash).

8. pedrofsx

pedrofsx User

guy. it is sad to see that so far the problem of the full screen has not been fixed. I don't know how long we've been with this. where is the management team of this company that does nothing ?! if you are going to leave the game like this, it is better to close it instead of leaving this dirty and badly done job!

9. kotinas

kotinas User

i managed to get fullscreen to work with the browser called Slimjet 10.0.7.0 version without editing the windows time

audi80td likes this.
  10. There is a nice site (wayback machine /XXXXX), which has archives of a lot of software, this one hosts also older version of flash player plugin.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    From this archive I'm using fp_32.0.0.303_archive.zip

For Opera, I'm using also an older version, 73.0.3856.344, this is available on opera.com site at address:
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Put together, these 2 work just fine. Should pay attention at Opera version, Windows did update it 2 times, so I had to revert manually to version 73.0.3856.344.
    No date switch needed, just installing these 2 solves the full screen issue. Feel free to use any antivirus tool to scan that flash player version, fp_32.0.0.303_archive.zip. Archive contains flash player for Mac/Windows/Linux. There is also an uninstaller, to uninstall newer flash versions which do not work anymore. Think it worked for me with winpep version of installer.

Edit Flight-Attendant: Links removed, external links are generally prohibited in the forum.

Last edited by moderator: Feb 21, 2021
  11. ptiprince

ptiprince User

...Good Luck with the security...

Flight-Attendant: Links removed from quote.

Last edited by moderator: Feb 21, 2021
  12. madmax100

madmax100 User

this is nonsens weve heard nothing from skyrama and there are indeed work arounds they are just scared that we won't use their cleint updates on that would indeed be cool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.