Skyrama_Gold

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by Trackplus, Nov 10, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Trackplus

Trackplus User

Good morning/evening, i have an idea, and i think its a good idea for Bigpoint and the players.

Skyrama_Gold

Monthly cost 10 Euro

Benefits of owning it:

Daily Rapid Service
    free slots in the assembly workshop
    Aircraft recycling every 8 hours
    Hangars reduced to 50%

The Aircash would still be useful, but with the reduction of the hangar places it would require much less.

Many are against spending money on a game, but it is also true that behind a game there are people who work to try to keep us entertained, at the moment I think the costs are very high and many players who have reached a certain level find themselves having to make a choice, pay and continue or leave?

2. Trackplus

Trackplus User

They do not even deign to answer, then we are really on the end. SIGH

Now I reveal to you my dream come Skyrama, I have always believed that one day I could see it realized but now I doubt it

I would have loved to see in Skyrama the levels locked at level 85, (as it is structured now it makes you feel like it) all the subsequent levels were reached by making 400,000,000 XP, but with relative rankings (minimum of 1000 people at level world and 100 for each country)

In the ranking you could see both the missing level and XP for reaching the next level, every Monday the ranking was updated

I continue my dream Goodnight to all;)

http://prntscr.com/pws2sc
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019