Skyrama Store(s)

Discussion in 'Update & Idea Pool' started by jank1961, Jun 11, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. jank1961

jank1961 User

As we all climb the xp ladder we all need more & more xp to get to the nxt level.. to help us get there, i think it is time for Bigpoint to add some stores to the game..

The 1st store should be an Engineer Bay store where you can buy the tunning parts needed separately.. the 2nd store should be a Construction Hall store where you can buy the building parts for the l-planes separately.. especially the fabric & glass is very hard to come by.. last but not least.. an Event store where you can buy all the goodies from all events so we all can get a chance to get our hands on all the awesome flights that the events holds.. then you might say.. why have the events.. then i say.. how about some new events ;-)

.. just an idea / thought.. greetings to all.. kind regards.. Jan ;-)

ps.. the store / stores could be a 3 in one store where all can be bought with aircash!

2. jane19611

jane19611 User

Absolutely, we need a super mall where all and everything is for sale, what an awesome and brilliant idea, i really would love to see this in the game asap and new events as well thank you so very much <3 Jane <3

jank1961 likes this.
  3. jank1961

jank1961 User

Thank you Jane.. very kind nice & sweet of you to support me in this.. with a little faith.. hope.. love & dreams.. who knows.. maybe our wishes will come thru.. perhaps.. maybe.. someday.. suddenly ;-) i wish you a happy day & flying.. have fun.. take care.. see you.. Jan ;-) <3

jane19611 likes this.
  4. Albsure31

Albsure31 User

I would add one more store!! one to return extra items from the collection.

5. jank1961

jank1961 User

when you have completed & finished the main & the story goals.. the collection no longer has any value in the game.. to continue the game & reach for higher levels the importance lies within the xp points.. & tons of flights with enormous outpay in xp.. i would say a 1000 l-planes might do the trick but i'm not sure.. only time will show & tell ;-)

jane19611 likes this.
  6. Norway

Norway User

Thank you Jan regards Robert

jank1961 likes this.
  7. jank1961

jank1961 User

You are welcome Robert.. my pleasure ;-) kind regards Jan

jane19611 likes this.
  8. jane19611

jane19611 User

Awww Jan <3 you are such a darling & a sweetheart & i love you so much as my best buddy, i am truly blessed & happy to have you as my friend in this game, thank you so very much for all & everything but most of all for you, love always Jane <3

jank1961 likes this.
  9. jank1961

jank1961 User

<3 Jane <3 that makes two of us.. ditto & likewise right back at you.. love always.. Jan <3 xoxoxo <3

jane19611 likes this.
  10. jane19611

jane19611 User

<3 <3 <3

jank1961 likes this.
  11. jank1961

jank1961 User

<3 <3 <3

jane19611 likes this.
  12. olandiano

olandiano User

Hi Jan, i have never seen such a good idea like yours in the 7 years i play with Skyrama... <3<3<3
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
    jane19611 and jank1961 like this.
  13. jank1961

jank1961 User

Hi olandiano ;-) hahaha.. sorry but that picture of Obama just makes me laugh.. but thank you so very much.. i am pretty sure you have tons of idea's for skyrama too.. how about we take over the game.. then maybe something new would happen.. what we need the most is actually a giant update of the game.. we can only hope & pray for that to happen asap.. all for now.. i wish you a wonderful weekend.. njoy in full.. have fun.. take care.. sending you tons of friendly love & hugs.. Jan ;-) <3

jane19611 and olandiano like this.
  14. seanmartin

seanmartin User

Jan Skyrama has not had anything new for the past 2 years, so don't hold your breath :)
    Robert

jank1961 likes this.
  15. jank1961

jank1961 User

Hi Robert ;-) never say never.. we just got the spaceship one.. small moves & small steps.. one thing at the time & one day at the time.. wish you a fabulous day & a wonderful weekend.. kind regards Jan ;-)

Norway likes this.
  16. Jayden.B

Jayden.B User

Is the Spaceship One a small plane or medium caz I wanna buy it.
    But it costs $88888, woah...
    :eek:

17. SkyHarrier

SkyHarrier Guest

Hello Jayden.B

Spaceship One is a small plane, but a little bit special. Only available on events around Skyrama-birthday. And it has good values

So, as your airport is growing, you'll find it much more easier to affort 88888 AirCoins for this special plane

Best regards