Skyrama Community Discord Server

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Vanibu, May 19, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vanibu

Vanibu User

Hello Skyrama players! Here's a growing Discord server where players from all over the world gather together to discuss everything about Skyrama, and it's a place to ask for planes and send planes all day, everyday. The community has around 140 members as of now, with levels of small to really high (from 10 to 94), and we're here to help with missions, collecting event trophies or aircoins, everything you can imagine!

All you have to do is to enter the link and read the regulations of the server :)

Discord link:https://discord.gg/hR4ApVN

2. Spryciarz

Spryciarz User

Very helpful Server with very helpful people, got stuck on one of those return planes quests and when I joined I was offered help within minutes of being on the server, definitely would recommend

Jet-Jumbo likes this.
  3. Just a small bump. We're still looking to get more people for the discord community group. Everyone is welcome, just like Vanibu stated in his original post! :)

4. olandiano

olandiano User

I am sorry, but i don,t understand why we have to go to the discord. Everything you want to know or do you can also do or ask it right here on Skyrama. Just open a new thread. With the discord we get another regulations.

5. We're not forcing you to join Olandiano, you, just like everyone else is welcome to join if they want. Waiting for 2 days to get a response on the forum for sure isn't everyones cup of tea, allthough it is seemingly yours. It's a way to ease up communication between players, because a chatbox like discord is always ten times faster than a forum, creating a new thread for everything you want or can do? That's just flooding the forum. Our discord group rules are pretty much the same as any ruleset you will find on any forum, any chatbox or where-ever online! :) So nothing to worry about in that regard.

sortilegus likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.