Feedback Shops

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Yisc, May 3, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yisc

Yisc User

I like to use the shops a lot and got 3 of them up to level 7.
    Due to a lot of playing over the last week, I got one of them very close to level 8, but no new item was showing in the preview window of the next level:

[​IMG]

Today I went up to level 8 but what a disappointment :(
    The shop went up in size from 1200 to 1500 and that's it.
    No extra item required, price of the article hasn't gone up and the limit to go to next level (a not existing one) is so high.

[​IMG]

I guess I reached the end of the shop-game and can only maximize my other 2 shops to level 8 and install the fourth shop and get that one up to 8 (am already halfway level 4 with it).

Maybe the devs never expected people to put so much time into the shops and ended the whole thing on level 7, but I would like to see it expanded a bit more as I like moving cargo around.

As you can see in the screenshots above, the title is missing a bit when playing in Duch, as the full title should be: Hamburgerrestaurant

2. ~NightHawk~

~NightHawk~ Team Leader Team Skyrama

Hello Yisc,

it is correct that level 8 is the last level which can reached in the shop. Therefore, the limit is that high. Nevertheless, you can still move cargo around and sell products, you only won't get any new cargo goods anymore.

Kind regards,
    ~NightHawk~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.